S29 Centerfield---FULL Topic

We have 1 spot available for Season 29 in Centerfield. It's a great world with many long term owners who are willing to help with any questions. I am offering a $25 gift card to anyone who commits to joining our league for 3 seasons, payable at the beginning of playoffs in your 3rd season. Sitemail me if you are interested. Here are the teams.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile-----#10 Draft pick

9/5/2015 12:07 AM (edited)
This has quickly become my favorite world to play in. One reason being CDW34 is the best Commish in the game. Great owners and low turn-over. Very competitive divisions and friends made.
8/27/2015 10:27 AM
This is an absolutely great league and well managed by the commish.... I joined on a similar deal a few seasons ago and I wouldn't have left even if I didn't get the incentive.... great group of owners!!!
9/2/2015 10:28 AM (edited)
Great group of owners and even better than that - no to very little drama, we have adult discussions about issues. We even have trivia! Join today and find out what it's all about.
8/28/2015 10:42 AM
What are the league rules?
8/28/2015 11:38 AM
would be interested in the #29 pick team.
8/28/2015 4:26 PM
This is a great world guys. My proof is in the 29 returning owners for this season. We had only 3 openings and that's down to 2 and I'm offering a $25 GC to anyone who gives us a 3 season commitment. I'm that positive that you will want to stay and use it here, just as brickyard did. Both teams left need some work but with protected 1st round picks you can sign a Type A and keep your pick to help speed up the return to glory. Sitemail me today, join our world, and see exactly why the turnover is so low.
9/3/2015 10:08 AM
I'm interested
9/3/2015 10:38 PM
Only 1 left!
9/5/2015 12:07 AM
We are full.
9/6/2015 10:15 AM
S29 Centerfield---FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.