Old player returning TONS of questions. Topic

I used to go by Memphisblue. I have decided to give this new game a try , I am curious if run it down the gut is still the way to go. I have set my new team up to run nothing but the bone , and devoted all the offensive practice time to the appropriate settings for it. I put 15 minutes into the bone for time. I never won a championship , but i did make it to several championship games at Wisconson Whitewater. I just want to know where I need to start. I feel like a noob all over again , It wont even let me set my individual practice  time for each position...  If anybody can clue me in on how I get my  offense rolling like i did in the past please message me. I just ahve a few questions about the set up of this new stuff , to get my short yardage recivers in the bone  rolling.
8/28/2015 8:20 PM (edited)
I don't have any experience running the bone but word on the street is that it's tough to succeed with.
8/28/2015 8:37 PM
Tiger I too took a hiatus and came back about a year ago. The first bit of advice is to get out of d3 as soon as possible. Anything past that feel free to sitemail me. I'll answer what I can.
8/28/2015 8:55 PM
Yes . Get out of d3 because it has the least control over your team. You want to get to d2 so you can use Advanced Settings . This will theoretically give your way more control
over your team.
       Personally, you are wasting practice points  by putting 15 into a formation.  6-8 is plenty. I have an only WB only team . WB works fine. Like all team makeup you wanna recruit for your formations . In WB obviously we need good rb's.  GL

8/28/2015 9:07 PM
Old player returning TONS of questions. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.