Conference Re-alignment discussion Topic

I have begun realistically building a layout for real conference re-alignment in HD. Now across this path I've had to make a few tough decisions on teams and am bringing this thread up to help make better decisions everyone will be happy about. Now the preface I will say is that ALL conferences I kept under the guideline of being 12 team conferences. Some teams got bumped into wierd places. So far I have focused ONLY on the big six and here is where I am... I will keep updating this as people provide feedback... ALSO IGNORE THE TOP 25 RANKINGS AS THEY WERE COPY AND PASTED WHEN I MADE MY SPREADSHEET, Thanks!

ACC
#13 UNC
#6 Miami (FL)
Georgia Tech
#23 Duke
Virginia
Virginia Tech
North

South
#1 Boston College
#3 Florida St.
#5 Clemson
#21 N. Carolina St.
Wake Forest
#24 Louisville
I like the ACC as it sits, This has some slight adjustments bringing Louisville, the biggest ACC problem is in Real NCAA it has upwards of 15 teams...

Big 12
#2 Kansas
Notre Dame
W. Virginia
Iowa St.
Kansas St.
Missouri

Texas Christian
#8 Texas
Oklahoma St.
#22 Texas A&M
Baylor
Oklahoma
The big12 has been the hardest to manipulate because it lost so much and to me became the fallout where some teams didnt fit the only place I could stick them was here in the big12, the biggest example of that is Notre Dame... I dont consider this conference finished at all....

Big East
Butler
Syracuse
Villanova
St. Johns
Seton Hall
Georgetown

Pittsburgh
Providence
Xavier
Marquette
Creighton
DePaul
The Big-East was the first conference I re-aligned and really like the way it sits, I don't feel much else is needed here. Some of the ACC fallout ended here with syracuse and pitt as they just fit here instead... The addition of Marq/Butler/Depaul might make this a really fun conference to be in.
Big 10
#9 Wisconsin
#17 Michigan St.
Michigan
Minnesota
Nebraska
Iowa

#10 Penn St.
#19 Illinois
#25 Northwestern
Indiana
Ohio St.
Purdue
The big 10 was pretty hard to choose between Maryland/rut/nebraska... In the end I chose Nebraska because they switched first and shaking up the other 11 would be very hard to do just to add in the 2 other teams.... Nebraska also fits the shape of the big10 where as Rut and Maryland are very far in comparison... 

Pac-10
#4 Oregon St.
Washington
Utah
#11 Colorado
Oregon
Washington St.

#14 Stanford
#15 UCLA
Arizona St.
USC
Arizona
Cal

Not much to change in the Pac-10 because in Real NCAA it is now the Pac-12 so I just adopted the actual 12 teams within the real conference... Real easy, main addition is Colorado now which really adds strength and balance to the Pac-10.
SEC
#12 Kentucky
Tennessee
Georgia
Florida
S. Carolina
Vanderbilt

#20 Louisiana St.
#7 Alabama
Arkansas
Auburn
Mississippi
Mississippi St.
The SEC really didn't need anything and really was fairly on point to the real conference. The only team I considered bouncing to help balance was Vandy but opted to keep the conference as is...

Now the real discussion starts... Some BIG teams are missing here Maryland/Rutgers/ Cinncy/UCONN... Looking at the rest of the landscape the Conf-USA is broken and the American Conf where Cinncy and Uconn sit doesn't exist. Now this brings up a big argument. What does everyone think of combining these teams into the new American conf and potentially adding another big time conf to fight with the big6? I'm stuck here.... The only other conf I feel I have finished is the MWC which stands at 
MWC
Texas Tech
Colorado St.
Utah St.
New Mexico
BYU
Denver

UNLV
Fresno St.
Boise St.
San Diego St.
Wyoming
Air Force
9/1/2015 12:16 AM
I put together a realignment scenario several months ago... feel free to work from it, just give me a tip of the hat at some point. :o)

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=483055&TopicsTimeframe=30

In this proposed realignment at the bottom of the linked page above:
There would be 29 Div-1 conferences (up from 27 HD conferences currently).
There would be 348 Div-1 teams (up from 324 HD teams currently).
308 teams would be in their correct real life conference.
40 teams would NOT be in their current, real life conference, though many have historic ties to them (Syracuse and Pitt in Big East, Rutgers in A-10, Notre Dame in the Horizon, Seattle in WCC, Maryland in the ACC, etc)... these teams are shown in CAPS.

1 team would be eliminated from HD Div-1 (Morris Brown).
25 new teams would be added to HD Div-1 (this includes St Mary’s (of the WCC), which wasn't included in the original HD, as well as a number of Div-2 schools that moved up to Div-1 in real life (Incarnate Word, Bryant, etc).
So a net gain of 24 schools in Div-1.

NJIT and UMass-Lowell are not accounted for.
There may be other things that have been overlooked.
9/1/2015 3:26 AM (edited)
Personally I feel like this is never going to really work out but applaud the effort. It's always going to have several weird things going on right?

But my 2 cents is that you can't possibly leave Maryland out of the ACC if you're not including them in the B10. No way Miami, VA tech or especially Louisville should be in over one of the charter members of the conf (I think they were a charter member at least).
9/1/2015 4:43 AM
I agree, benis. Louisville's been in several conferences. Keeping Maryland over Louisville makes sense.
9/1/2015 7:11 AM
At this point it is too hard to realign without updating prestige and the schedule to fit the different sizes of conferences, I've looked at it a bunch and tried doing it as well with just 12 teams per conf this is what I got:

Spreadsheet re-alignment
9/1/2015 9:46 AM
Posted by npb7768 on 9/1/2015 3:26:00 AM (view original):
I put together a realignment scenario several months ago... feel free to work from it, just give me a tip of the hat at some point. :o)

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=483055&TopicsTimeframe=30

40 teams would NOT be in their current, real life conference, though many have historic ties to them (Syracuse and Pitt in Big East, Rutgers in A-10, Notre Dame in the Horizon, Seattle in WCC, Maryland in the ACC, etc)... these teams are shown in CAPS.

25 new teams would be added to HD Div-1 (this includes St Mary’s (of the WCC), which wasn't included in the original HD, as well as a number of Div-2 schools that moved up to Div-1 in real life (Incarnate Word, Bryant, etc).

That is actually a great realignment!
9/1/2015 10:56 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 9/1/2015 9:46:00 AM (view original):
At this point it is too hard to realign without updating prestige and the schedule to fit the different sizes of conferences, I've looked at it a bunch and tried doing it as well with just 12 teams per conf this is what I got:

Spreadsheet re-alignment
This isn't bad, but Virginia Tech in the CAA? That conference sucks
9/1/2015 10:58 AM
Posted by kevodaphenom on 9/1/2015 10:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 9/1/2015 9:46:00 AM (view original):

Spreadsheet re-alignment
This isn't bad, but Virginia Tech in the CAA? That conference sucks
Thought I had them in the a10 with BC, I'll edit and switch VT with an A10 team since they don't deserve to be dropped that far.

I guess La Salle is the worst team I had left in the A10 I'll switch when I'm not on mobile
9/1/2015 11:04 AM
Posted by kevodaphenom on 9/1/2015 10:56:00 AM (view original):

Thanks kevo,

Here are some bullet points from that original thread, describing my thought process:

The key I think is because conferences have to stay at 12, just put:
(this was the order they were placed)
Maryland back in the ACC,
Rutgers back to its A-10 roots,
Louisville stays in the American,
Mizzou and aTm return to the Big-12,
Syracuse and Pitt return to the Big East.
Notre Dame goes way back to the Horizon.
The WCC gets Seattle and Denver, which will probably happen anyway.
New Mexico State to the Mountain West,
Then it was basically filling in empty spaces, like the Valley gets Chicago and KC schools...
Those are the main ones.

Possibly make the American a major conference?, since they'd have Louisville, UConn, Cincinnati, Temple and Memphis, plus historic power Houston.
Rutgers gets downgraded a notch to the A-10, which is strong anyway, but Rutgers in real life has been a huge disappointment.
Notre Dame gets downgraded 2 notches to the Horizon, their olympic sports home in their pre-Big East years.

- - -

1 AMERICAN
Cincinnati
Connecticut
Temple
East Carolina
South Florida
LOUISVILLE

Houston
Memphis
SMU
Central Florida
Tulane
Tulsa

- - -

2 ACC
Duke
UNC
NC State
Wake Forest
Virginia
Virginia Tech

Boston College
Clemson
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Miami Fla
MARYLAND

- - -

3 ATLANTIC SUN
Fla Gulf Coast
Jacksonville
Lipscomb
North Florida
USC Upstate
Stetson

Northern Kentucky
Kennesaw State
NEBRASKA OMAHA
NORTH DAKOTA STATE
SOUTH DAKOTA
SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

- - -

4 - A-10
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
St Bonaventure
St Joseph’s
La Salle
RUTGERS

Vcu
Dayton
Saint Louis
George Washington
Richmond
Davidson

- - -

5 BIG EAST
Providence
St John’s
Seton Hall
Villanova
Georgetown
SYRACUSE

Creighton
Marquette
DePaul
Butler
Xavier
PITTSBURGH

- - -

6 BIG SKY
Eastern Washington
Portland State
Idaho
Idaho State
Montana
Montana State

North Dakota
Northern Colorado
Northern Arizona
Weber State
Southern Utah
Sacramento State

- - -

7 BIG SOUTH
UNC Asheville
Gardner Webb
High Point
Longwood
Liberty
Radford

Charleston Southern
Coastal Carolina
Presbyterian
Winthrop
Campbell
SAVANNAH STATE

- - -

8 BIG TEN
Minnesota
Nebraska
Iowa
Wisconsin
Northwestern
Illinois

Michigan
Michigan State
Purdue
Indiana
Ohio State
Penn State

- - -

9 - BIG 12
Iowa State
West Virginia
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Kansas
Kansas State

Texas
Texas Tech
Texas Christian
Baylor
TEXAS A&M
MISSOURI

- - -

10 BIG WEST
UC Santa Barbara
Long Beach State
CS Northridge
CS Fullerton
UC Riverside
UC Irvine

Hawaii
UC Davis
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
CS BAKERSFIELD
GRAND CANYON
UTAH VALLEY

- - -

11 COLONIAL
Northeastern
Hofstra
Towson
Delaware
Drexel
GEORGE MASON

Elon
College of Charleston
William and Mary
Unc Wilmington
James Madison
OLD DOMINION

- - -

12 C-USA
Marshall
UAB
Western Kentucky
Charlotte
Fla Atlantic
Fla International

Lousiana Tech
Middle Tennessee
North Texas
Utep
Rice
Southern Miss

- - -

13 HORIZON
Cleveland State
Wright State
Youngstown State
Oakland
IP FORT WAYNE
IUPUI

Milwaukee
Green Bay
Valpo
Detroit Mercy
Illinois Chicago
NOTRE DAME

- - -

14 IVY LEAGUE
Brown
Dartmouth
Harvard
Yale
MAINE
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Penn
Princeton
Columbia
Cornell
VERMONT
BINGHAMTON

- - -

15 METRO ATLANTIC
Quinnipiac
Fairfield
Canisius
Siena
Niagara
ALBANY

St Peter’s
Iona
Manhattan
Monmouth
Rider
Marist

- - -

16 MAC
Buffalo
Akron
Ohio U
Miami Ohio
Kent State
Toledo

Bowling Green
Western Michigan
Central Michigan
Eastern Michigan
Northern Illinois
Ball State

- - -

17 MEAC
Howard
Md Eastern Shore
Coppin State
Norfolk State
Delaware State
Morgan State

NC Central
Hampton
Florida A&M
So Carolina State
NC A&T
Bethune Cookman

- - -

18 MISSOURI VALLEY
Wichita State
Missouri State
Drake
Northern Iowa
UM-KANSAS CITY
ORAL ROBERTS

Indiana State
Southern Illinois
Bradley
Evansville
Loyola Chicago
CHICAGO STATE

- - -

19 MOUNTAIN WEST
Colorado State
Air Force
Wyoming
Boise State
New Mexico
NEW MEXICO STATE

San Diego State
Fresno State
Unlv
San Jose State
Nevada
Utah State

- - -

20 NORTHEAST
Bryant
Central Conn State
Sacred Heart
Liu Brooklyn
HARTFORD
STONY BROOK

St Francis NY
St Francis PA
Fairleigh Dickinson
Mt St Mary’s
Wagner
Robert Morris

- - -

21 OHIO VALLEY
Austin Peay
Tenn Martin
Tenn State
Tenn Tech
Jacksonville State
SE Missouri State

Belmont
Eastern Kentucky
Morehead State
Murray State
Eastern Illinois
Siu Edwardsville

- - -

22 PAC-12
Washington
Washington State
Oregon
Oregon State
Cal
Stanford

Ucla
Southern Cal
Arizona
Arizona State
Utah
Colorado

- - -

23 PATRIOT
American
Loyola Md
Navy
Army
Lafayette
Lehigh

Holy Cross
Boston U
Colgate
Bucknell
DUQUESNE
FORDHAM

- - -

24 SEC
Kentucky
Arkansas
Tennessee
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Lsu

Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Auburn
Alabama
Vanderbilt

- - -

25 SOUTHERN
Chattanooga
The Citadel
Furman
Unc Greensboro
Western Carolina
NEW ORLEANS

Wofford
Samford
Vmi
Mercer
East Tenn State
UMBC

- - -

26 SOUTHLAND
Abilene Christian
Central Arkansas
Houston Baptist
Incarnate Word
Lamar
McNeese State

Texas a&m Corpus Christi
Nicholls State
Northwestern State
Sam Houston State
Southeastern La
Stephen F Austin

- - -

27 SWAC
Southern
Alabama State
Alabama A&M
Grambling State
Alcorn State
WESTERN ILLINOIS

Texas Southern
Ark Pine Bluff
Prairie View
Mississippi Valley State
Jackson State
UT-PAN AMERICAN

- - -

28 SUNBELT
Texas State
Ut Arlington
UL Lafayette
UL Monroe
South Alabama
UT SAN ANTONIO

Troy
Georgia State
Georgia Southern
Appalachian State
UA Little Rock
Arkansas State

- - -

29 WEST COAST
St Mary’s
Santa Clara
San Francisco
Pacific
Loyola Marymount
Pepperdine

Brigham Young
San Diego
Gonzaga
Portland
DENVER
SEATTLE
9/1/2015 11:56 AM
NPB - just a quick note. You may be working off a more up to date list of current D1 teams (and my apologies if you are) but by my accounting you appear to be missing someone. Your numbers reflect 350 D1 teams and last season there were 351 teams (www.kenpom.com or www.sports-reference.com/cbb/ among others). I'm not sure who is missing, and again you may be working off a list updated after the end of last season but If not I wanted to make sure you were aware.
9/1/2015 12:35 PM
Updated mine and moved VT actually to the Big East and Rugters to the A10 and La Salle is down to the CAA.

All the conferences are the same names and have 12 teams each, I didn't attempt to make divisions.
9/1/2015 12:54 PM
Posted by possumfiend on 9/1/2015 12:35:00 PM (view original):
NPB - just a quick note. You may be working off a more up to date list of current D1 teams (and my apologies if you are) but by my accounting you appear to be missing someone. Your numbers reflect 350 D1 teams and last season there were 351 teams (www.kenpom.com or www.sports-reference.com/cbb/ among others). I'm not sure who is missing, and again you may be working off a list updated after the end of last season but If not I wanted to make sure you were aware.
Thanks possum,
Weird, I can't find that missing team yet.    Hopefully it's a team that just moved up from Div-2, and not a big-name school?

Can anyone identify the team?

* puts popcorn in microwave *
9/1/2015 1:17 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 9/1/2015 12:54:00 PM (view original):
Updated mine and moved VT actually to the Big East and Rugters to the A10 and La Salle is down to the CAA.

All the conferences are the same names and have 12 teams each, I didn't attempt to make divisions.
Hey the0nlyis,

Couple of things.    As a Big East fan, I think the new real life 10-team group should stay together, plus add 2 more logical schools with them.    So I'd hate to see Seton Hall sent to the Horizon, while Va Tech goes back to the Big East.   Historically, Va Tech hoops only spent 4 years in the Big East.   Also, a team like St Bonaventure should probably be kept in the A-10, because they've been there since at least 1980.    Meanwhile, Boston College has never been in the A-10.   Just my two cents.

And really, how can my realignment listing be improved upon.   It's perfect.   Just kidding.

* takes popcorn out of microwave, puts in bowl, and adds salt and Old Bay seasoning *
9/1/2015 1:21 PM
Posted by npb7768 on 9/1/2015 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 9/1/2015 12:54:00 PM (view original):

Hey the0nlyis,

Couple of things.    As a Big East fan, I think the new real life 10-team group should stay together, plus add 2 more logical schools with them.    So I'd hate to see Seton Hall sent to the Horizon, while Va Tech goes back to the Big East.   Historically, Va Tech hoops only spent 4 years in the Big East.   Also, a team like St Bonaventure should probably be kept in the A-10, because they've been there since at least 1980.    Meanwhile, Boston College has never been in the A-10.   Just my two cents.

And really, how can my realignment listing be improved upon.   It's perfect.   Just kidding.

* takes popcorn out of microwave, puts in bowl, and adds salt and Old Bay seasoning *
I was trying to also balance in team performance in my decision to drop VT from the ACC to the Big East and dropping Seton Hall to the CAA, so that the ACC could add one of the teams like Notre Dame, and the A-10 I dropped St. Bon was dropped for performance so that VCU could be added.  Boston College wasn't really dropped for performance even though they were on the bad end, I just decided to go with adding Louisville over keeping BC.

My point was try and make sure all the top teams are as close as they can be to their real life conference and drop the worse performing teams from those conferences if there wasn't room.

Yeh it sucks for fans of VT/BC to not be in a big 6 conference, but it sucks more imo for a fan of Louisville or VCU for their better performing real life team be relageted to either crap status or in the wrong conference.  Yes I assume a lot fo Louisville fans are still very positive about being in the Big East and like those rivalries, but I went with what it actually is now.

I just had chick-fil-a I'm too full to steal any popcorn.
9/1/2015 1:41 PM (edited)
Posted by npb7768 on 9/1/2015 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by kevodaphenom on 9/1/2015 10:56:00 AM (view original):

Thanks kevo,

Here are some bullet points from that original thread, describing my thought process:

The key I think is because conferences have to stay at 12, just put:
(this was the order they were placed)
Maryland back in the ACC,
Rutgers back to its A-10 roots,
Louisville stays in the American,
Mizzou and aTm return to the Big-12,
Syracuse and Pitt return to the Big East.
Notre Dame goes way back to the Horizon.
The WCC gets Seattle and Denver, which will probably happen anyway.
New Mexico State to the Mountain West,
Then it was basically filling in empty spaces, like the Valley gets Chicago and KC schools...
Those are the main ones.

Possibly make the American a major conference?, since they'd have Louisville, UConn, Cincinnati, Temple and Memphis, plus historic power Houston.
Rutgers gets downgraded a notch to the A-10, which is strong anyway, but Rutgers in real life has been a huge disappointment.
Notre Dame gets downgraded 2 notches to the Horizon, their olympic sports home in their pre-Big East years.

- - -

1 AMERICAN
Cincinnati
Connecticut
Temple
East Carolina
South Florida
LOUISVILLE

Houston
Memphis
SMU
Central Florida
Tulane
Tulsa

- - -

2 ACC
Duke
UNC
NC State
Wake Forest
Virginia
Virginia Tech

Boston College
Clemson
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Miami Fla
MARYLAND

- - -

3 ATLANTIC SUN
Fla Gulf Coast
Jacksonville
Lipscomb
North Florida
USC Upstate
Stetson

Northern Kentucky
Kennesaw State
NEBRASKA OMAHA
NORTH DAKOTA STATE
SOUTH DAKOTA
SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

- - -

4 - A-10
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
St Bonaventure
St Joseph’s
La Salle
RUTGERS

Vcu
Dayton
Saint Louis
George Washington
Richmond
Davidson

- - -

5 BIG EAST
Providence
St John’s
Seton Hall
Villanova
Georgetown
SYRACUSE

Creighton
Marquette
DePaul
Butler
Xavier
PITTSBURGH

- - -

6 BIG SKY
Eastern Washington
Portland State
Idaho
Idaho State
Montana
Montana State

North Dakota
Northern Colorado
Northern Arizona
Weber State
Southern Utah
Sacramento State

- - -

7 BIG SOUTH
UNC Asheville
Gardner Webb
High Point
Longwood
Liberty
Radford

Charleston Southern
Coastal Carolina
Presbyterian
Winthrop
Campbell
SAVANNAH STATE

- - -

8 BIG TEN
Minnesota
Nebraska
Iowa
Wisconsin
Northwestern
Illinois

Michigan
Michigan State
Purdue
Indiana
Ohio State
Penn State

- - -

9 - BIG 12
Iowa State
West Virginia
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Kansas
Kansas State

Texas
Texas Tech
Texas Christian
Baylor
TEXAS A&M
MISSOURI

- - -

10 BIG WEST
UC Santa Barbara
Long Beach State
CS Northridge
CS Fullerton
UC Riverside
UC Irvine

Hawaii
UC Davis
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
CS BAKERSFIELD
GRAND CANYON
UTAH VALLEY

- - -

11 COLONIAL
Northeastern
Hofstra
Towson
Delaware
Drexel
GEORGE MASON

Elon
College of Charleston
William and Mary
Unc Wilmington
James Madison
OLD DOMINION

- - -

12 C-USA
Marshall
UAB
Western Kentucky
Charlotte
Fla Atlantic
Fla International

Lousiana Tech
Middle Tennessee
North Texas
Utep
Rice
Southern Miss

- - -

13 HORIZON
Cleveland State
Wright State
Youngstown State
Oakland
IP FORT WAYNE
IUPUI

Milwaukee
Green Bay
Valpo
Detroit Mercy
Illinois Chicago
NOTRE DAME

- - -

14 IVY LEAGUE
Brown
Dartmouth
Harvard
Yale
MAINE
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Penn
Princeton
Columbia
Cornell
VERMONT
BINGHAMTON

- - -

15 METRO ATLANTIC
Quinnipiac
Fairfield
Canisius
Siena
Niagara
ALBANY

St Peter’s
Iona
Manhattan
Monmouth
Rider
Marist

- - -

16 MAC
Buffalo
Akron
Ohio U
Miami Ohio
Kent State
Toledo

Bowling Green
Western Michigan
Central Michigan
Eastern Michigan
Northern Illinois
Ball State

- - -

17 MEAC
Howard
Md Eastern Shore
Coppin State
Norfolk State
Delaware State
Morgan State

NC Central
Hampton
Florida A&M
So Carolina State
NC A&T
Bethune Cookman

- - -

18 MISSOURI VALLEY
Wichita State
Missouri State
Drake
Northern Iowa
UM-KANSAS CITY
ORAL ROBERTS

Indiana State
Southern Illinois
Bradley
Evansville
Loyola Chicago
CHICAGO STATE

- - -

19 MOUNTAIN WEST
Colorado State
Air Force
Wyoming
Boise State
New Mexico
NEW MEXICO STATE

San Diego State
Fresno State
Unlv
San Jose State
Nevada
Utah State

- - -

20 NORTHEAST
Bryant
Central Conn State
Sacred Heart
Liu Brooklyn
HARTFORD
STONY BROOK

St Francis NY
St Francis PA
Fairleigh Dickinson
Mt St Mary’s
Wagner
Robert Morris

- - -

21 OHIO VALLEY
Austin Peay
Tenn Martin
Tenn State
Tenn Tech
Jacksonville State
SE Missouri State

Belmont
Eastern Kentucky
Morehead State
Murray State
Eastern Illinois
Siu Edwardsville

- - -

22 PAC-12
Washington
Washington State
Oregon
Oregon State
Cal
Stanford

Ucla
Southern Cal
Arizona
Arizona State
Utah
Colorado

- - -

23 PATRIOT
American
Loyola Md
Navy
Army
Lafayette
Lehigh

Holy Cross
Boston U
Colgate
Bucknell
DUQUESNE
FORDHAM

- - -

24 SEC
Kentucky
Arkansas
Tennessee
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Lsu

Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Auburn
Alabama
Vanderbilt

- - -

25 SOUTHERN
Chattanooga
The Citadel
Furman
Unc Greensboro
Western Carolina
NEW ORLEANS

Wofford
Samford
Vmi
Mercer
East Tenn State
UMBC

- - -

26 SOUTHLAND
Abilene Christian
Central Arkansas
Houston Baptist
Incarnate Word
Lamar
McNeese State

Texas a&m Corpus Christi
Nicholls State
Northwestern State
Sam Houston State
Southeastern La
Stephen F Austin

- - -

27 SWAC
Southern
Alabama State
Alabama A&M
Grambling State
Alcorn State
WESTERN ILLINOIS

Texas Southern
Ark Pine Bluff
Prairie View
Mississippi Valley State
Jackson State
UT-PAN AMERICAN

- - -

28 SUNBELT
Texas State
Ut Arlington
UL Lafayette
UL Monroe
South Alabama
UT SAN ANTONIO

Troy
Georgia State
Georgia Southern
Appalachian State
UA Little Rock
Arkansas State

- - -

29 WEST COAST
St Mary’s
Santa Clara
San Francisco
Pacific
Loyola Marymount
Pepperdine

Brigham Young
San Diego
Gonzaga
Portland
DENVER
SEATTLE
amazing work, where is seble. This would be so easy to have a season change over and have things updated. As long as coaches know this is happening it shouldn't be an issue in any world I feel. 
9/1/2015 5:45 PM
12 Next ▸
Conference Re-alignment discussion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.