Brady wins appeal Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Funny....there are only 31 other teams in the NFL.

What to losers do when they can't win...cry about it.

9/8/2015 3:06 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 9/8/2015 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Funny....there are only 31 other teams in the NFL.

What to losers do when they can't win...cry about it.

You are exceptionally dumb. 

8 x 31 = 248

Only Bill Callahan's Raiders were dumb enough to not change signals when a coach departed.   
9/8/2015 3:32 PM
I feel like if I were not a Partriots fan, I would be laughing at the NFL at this point.....every Spygate story could be 100% true, heck every story could be worse than what is actually being reported....to me the league comes across like they are saying, 'hmmm, well we thought we were going to make them look bad with the deflated balls thing, but it doesn't look like that is going to work out.....let's drop more Spygate details and see what happens then.'

this coming out now is simply too obvious
9/9/2015 6:31 AM
Posted by edsortails on 9/9/2015 6:31:00 AM (view original):
I feel like if I were not a Partriots fan, I would be laughing at the NFL at this point.....every Spygate story could be 100% true, heck every story could be worse than what is actually being reported....to me the league comes across like they are saying, 'hmmm, well we thought we were going to make them look bad with the deflated balls thing, but it doesn't look like that is going to work out.....let's drop more Spygate details and see what happens then.'

this coming out now is simply too obvious
LOL.  Patriots fans have their heads so far up their *** over this, it's funny.

The ESPN report is more damaging to the NFL in general, and Roger Goodell in particular, than it is to the Patriots.

Roger has shown himself to be an incompetent idiot, but I don't think even he's stupid enough to be behind a report that throws himself under the bus in an effort to make the Pats look worse.

9/9/2015 8:27 AM (edited)
LOL!!!!!!! Agreed that its the league that comes off worse. Most of the truth does that these days.
9/9/2015 8:23 AM (edited)
I've cleared my calendar for the season. The forums need me now more than ever.
9/9/2015 8:26 AM
Good.  You'll have plenty of time to explain how the Patriots are cheating each week.   I expected a weekly synopsis each Tuesday. 
9/9/2015 8:40 AM
Sure thing! Blount getting Bell suspended leads the way for smartest Patriots move so far.

Of course they haven't had a janitor sneak into the Steelers locker room yet.
9/9/2015 8:49 AM
Uh, Tuesdays. 
9/9/2015 8:52 AM
He was confused by the holiday on Monday.
9/9/2015 9:59 AM
Why is this still going on? The is Selig-level kicking oneself in the nutsack nonsense.
3/4/2016 12:41 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Brady wins appeal Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.