Season 115 Shows Topic

CJ Sweat show returns tonight at 7PM EST. 

Orangepace will be joining us! 
9/29/2015 8:19 AM
Show is still scheduled for 7PM EST, however, OP will miss us tonight. 

Link: www.blogtalkradio.com/wilkinsoncentral/2015/09/29/season-115-show
9/29/2015 4:00 PM
Good show CJ, but you forgot to mention that SIU stomped a mudhole in Liberty and walked it dry (real life).

I grew up in the Mountain Time Zone so I am used to football starting at 11am.  Central Time has been a hard adjustment.
10/2/2015 5:46 PM
That was a very ugly game. I'm in Atlanta to watch Liberty hopefully pound Georgia State tomorrow. 
10/3/2015 12:33 AM
Back tonight at 7PM EST. Will post link later. 
10/6/2015 1:29 PM
CJ - Thanks for having me on the show.  Apologies for my lack of insight on the show.  I'm usually much more prepared and on top of things, but it's been a whirlwind of a 3 week period for me.  From getting engaged on 9/16, to winning the D1AA championship on 9/23, to weekend in Upstate NY for the Syracuse v. LSU game, to last week having an HVAC installed on Tuesday and into a battling a cold this past weekend into today.  Promise to have my **** together next week as things are finally slowing down.

Speaking of which.. had new HVAC installed and developed a cold 4 days later.. Does that mean the HVAC is really good, or really bad?  Lol.
10/6/2015 8:07 PM
Dawn of a Season Show will be tonight at 7PM. Link will be posted later. 
10/9/2015 2:00 PM
Thanks again for having me, CJ! It was a blast.

Just to give appropriate credit where it's due, my offensive system is adopted very closely from an offense that slid64er developed. I spent some time reverse engineering it, then modifying it to my talent and preferences (slightly). He's dominating Heisman D-II with this offense and winning NCs in Leahy and Hayes D-IA, as well.
10/9/2015 7:58 PM
Posted by vhoward415 on 10/9/2015 7:58:00 PM (view original):

Just to give appropriate credit where it's due, my offensive system is adopted very closely from an offense that slid64er developed. I spent some time reverse engineering it, then modifying it to my talent and preferences (slightly). He's dominating Heisman D-II with this offense and winning NCs in Leahy and Hayes D-IA, as well.
I also use that offense and probably less modified. I also run his team in Hayes.
10/9/2015 8:16 PM
Posted by awags on 10/9/2015 8:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by vhoward415 on 10/9/2015 7:58:00 PM (view original):

I also use that offense and probably less modified. I also run his team in Hayes.
Don't let cubnation7 hear you say that or he will call you out for cheating for running two IDs
10/10/2015 12:53 AM
Honestly, i thought this was one of my weakest teams in years. I really felt like there are a lot of holes here on Defense. Interesting that CJ feels the opposite about us.
10/10/2015 8:48 AM
FWIW, I did say to watch out for EIU. 
10/10/2015 2:52 PM
Its not that EIU catches me by surprise. Babick always brings it. I've fet this was a weaker version of the team all offseason. Thin O-line, lesser RB, very few good targets for eh QB, and a real soft defense. I don't think this is the year we turn out poor luck around.
10/10/2015 5:28 PM
123 Next ▸
Season 115 Shows Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.