Season 115 All-Division Media Guides Topic

The Season 115 Media Guides a ready for consumption. Enjoy!

(Note that the D-IA Projected Records includes "seeds" which don't apply to D-IA, since they don't have playoffs. I didn't have time to make that final modification, but look for that to be corrected next season.)

Season 115 Media Guides

10/8/2015 6:17 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
A lot of great info. Thanks for taking the time to do this.
10/8/2015 7:57 PM
This is the best. Holy crap. I'm glued
10/8/2015 8:31 PM
Thanks for all the effort. Great content.
10/8/2015 8:53 PM
Wow. Really great stuff! Thanks for spending the time to put this all together.
10/8/2015 9:26 PM
Amazing stuff! Hope he's right that Maine will go 11-2, but I'm pretty sure my young QBs will have other ideas:)
10/8/2015 9:41 PM
Thanks for the confidence in SC State! We will be very happy to see 9-4 in our first season. Great work vhoward.
10/9/2015 3:21 PM
Thanks, everyone. I have a blast putting this stuff together. I've got ideas for more content and I'm always open to input.

The Projected Records thing is kinda fun, but should be taken for what it is - an algorithmic approach to predicting something that doesn't always follow "rules". When I back-tested it against last season, it was surprisingly accurate, though, so I'm interested to see how things match up. Also, since it uses Coach Effect data, if a coach is new to a level, I don't have CE data and I assign a neutral (0) value. Obviously, a good coach will have a positive effect and could overachieve in this sense; likewise, a bad one could underachieve with a negative effect.
10/9/2015 4:12 PM
Season 115 All-Division Media Guides Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.