October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Don't know if the AI has improved or if it was just dumb luck but for the first time ever, I had the winning bid on two coaches for the same position and my team signed the one that is better for the position. That has never happened before.

Also (on my iPhone) after I do a search for free agents, it is no longer possible to choose what position or pitching I am searching for if I decide to do a new search. I'm stuck with whatever the previous serch was.
11/24/2015 6:36 AM (edited)
Rain delay for the lineup fix?
11/24/2015 12:09 PM
Posted by hockey1984 on 11/24/2015 6:36:00 AM (view original):
Don't know if the AI has improved or if it was just dumb luck but for the first time ever, I had the winning bid on two coaches for the same position and my team signed the one that is better for the position. That has never happened before.

Also (on my iPhone) after I do a search for free agents, it is no longer possible to choose what position or pitching I am searching for if I decide to do a new search. I'm stuck with whatever the previous serch was.
Ditto that on iPhone search I have same problem.
11/24/2015 9:42 PM
We pushed a release this afternoon:  read more

Also, if you have not seen this thread on User Settings, please give it a read.

11/25/2015 1:43 PM (edited)
Just tried the lineups test you guys wanted me to look at, just sent my feedback via my support ticket. It is one huge step backward, now both the position and lineup choices are INACCESSIBLE!
11/25/2015 2:50 PM
If my worlds roll and I have to put up with this another season, those seasons will be my absolute last ones.
11/25/2015 2:51 PM
Soooooo is it impossible to see the games play by play without seeing the boxscore first? That's really disappointing
11/26/2015 6:11 AM
Posted by hockey1984 on 11/26/2015 6:11:00 AM (view original):
Soooooo is it impossible to see the games play by play without seeing the boxscore first? That's really disappointing
Looks like that's going to be one of the options in the upcoming "User Settings" update.
11/26/2015 7:42 AM
Thank goodness. The other 'hiccups' I can deal with. Just takes time to get used to. My favourite thing about HBD was sitting down with a cup of coffee or lunch and reading the play by play of my games.
11/26/2015 11:05 AM
hockey1984 - if you change your Game Result Settings on your Management Console page to ML Only or All, when you visit your World Office page you should be prompted with a message to view your box score or ignore. If you choose view your boxscore, it will be in play-by-play only mode.  This new flow puts an even stronger emphasis on the enjoyment of reading PBP without knowing result.
11/26/2015 11:22 AM
Hmmm. I found and changed it but still the boxscore is up. Does it take a cycle to change? Also does it not work for spring training?

Ah. It's only for new games. Ok, that aspect is actually really cool. I like it.
11/27/2015 7:43 AM (edited)
The problem in which the linescore at the top of the boxscore page in which the runs are listed correctly, but hits and errors are showing as 0 for both teams, seems to have come back with this morning's release.

This problem first occurred right around the time of the 10/15 release, was subsequently fixed, but has now reappeared.

12/3/2015 11:46 AM
tecwrg- fixed
12/3/2015 4:47 PM
The new lineup STILL doesn't work on my Kindle Fire. Come on guys!
12/3/2015 6:34 PM
I can see the score of my ML game before it blurs when I have it hidden...
12/3/2015 8:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.