Should KC plunk Bautista because he's a jerk? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
OPTION 4 IS REFERRING TO YE, AYE?
10/16/2015 7:57 PM
METS IN 6!
10/16/2015 9:54 PM

10/16/2015 9:42 PM
MikeT23
Yeah, you're a ******* pansy. So there's that.

10/16/2015 9:43 PM
MikeT23
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/16/2015 7:57:00 PM (view original):
When I pitched, I hit bastards because they didn't tie their shoes to my satisfaction. STFU and worry about getting swept by the Cubs.

"Interesting" that a person who keeps posting things like this cries to Admin. and TRIES to redline other people's posts when they give back some of the same treatment. Seems like that is the SIM Forum's equivalent of plunking someone for being a jerk, which he's advocating.
10/17/2015 8:24 AM
You get redlined because you NEVER add anything pertinent to the discussion.    You follow me around like a puppy looking for attention.   It's boring and you're uninteresting. 

If there's anything in that post relating to the unwritten rules of baseball, Bautista's bat flip or possible retaliation, please point it out.    If not, you now know why I redline your posts. 

10/17/2015 8:30 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/16/2015 9:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/16/2015 7:57:00 PM (view original):
When I pitched, I hit bastards because they didn't tie their shoes to my satisfaction.   STFU and worry about getting swept by the Cubs.

When I got hit I walked to first telling the pitcher what a piece of **** he is and how he sucked, then promptly stole second.

When I got hit on an 0-2 count I laughed, told the pitcher how stupid he is, thanked him, then promptly stole second.

10/17/2015 9:38 PM (edited)
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/17/2015 8:30:00 AM (view original):
You get redlined because you NEVER add anything pertinent to the discussion.    You follow me around like a puppy looking for attention.   It's boring and you're uninteresting. 

If there's anything in that post relating to the unwritten rules of baseball, Bautista's bat flip or possible retaliation, please point it out.    If not, you now know why I redline your posts. 

My post is equally as relevant to baseball as your name-calling and belittling. Sorry if you don't understand that, but I even used a baseball analogy for you. Please, please explain how there's any difference at all between what I'm doing to you (which you obviously can't handle) and what you're advocating Kansas City do to Bautista. Being a jerk has it's price no matter where you do it. BTW, you redline this (temporarily, since it too will be allowed to remain after review) and I'll continue to repost the exact same thing until you answer. One, just one, half-hearted attempt to try to explain yourself and I'll stop making you look foolish. How is being a jerk on the field any different than being a jerk in the Forums?
10/17/2015 9:08 AM
I WOULDA PLUNKED MIKET IN THE DUGOUT
10/17/2015 9:30 AM
YE DIDN'T THROW HARD ENOUGH FOR ME TO NOTICE!!!
10/17/2015 10:05 AM
YER ROLLS OF BLUBBER PROTECTED YE, TONTO!
10/17/2015 10:20 AM
1|2|3...106 Next ▸
Should KC plunk Bautista because he's a jerk? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.