World Williams needs 1 replacement owner Topic

hello there all.......yes, we need two replacement owners in Williams.........one team is in decent shape - the St. Louis franchise; and the other is quite a mess to say the least - Sioux Falls.

if you would like to take on either franchise, please sitemail me so I can get a hold of CS to make the switches.

Thanx and wish you all a GREAT one.

ron b - finnski - AKA - de facto commish

11/17/2015 4:55 PM
bump
11/18/2015 10:52 AM
The St. Louis team has been plucked.....leaving us with the Sioux Falls team, that is in peril and in need of an owner to right the ship.

thanx

11/18/2015 9:46 PM
Hello and good day all.....still in need of a good owner to look after the Sioux Falls franchise...........thanx and wish you all a GREAT one.
11/20/2015 3:29 PM
Anyone who is eligible on taking over a franchise, we gave one here for you........the draft is just around the corner for us in Williams, if you need to know how far into the season we are.

Thanx
11/22/2015 12:30 AM
Hello and good evening/morning there all.........................we are in need once again of needing someone to look after the Sioux Falls franchise.....something has come up for cincysteve, and he is no longer able to look after them for the remainder of the season......he has done a GREAT job of getting the franchise fixed to the best of his ability and available funds left him.

if willing to take over for rest of the season, please site-mail me and i will get the ticket submitted as soon as i can.

thanx.

12/1/2015 1:03 AM
bump
12/1/2015 2:47 PM
Bump
12/1/2015 11:43 PM
bump
12/2/2015 1:42 PM
World Williams needs 1 replacement owner Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.