Bored of being in an empty conference? All Worlds Topic

Figured it would be kinda cool to have maybe a giant mega thread for all worlds for people to try and find people looking for either people to join a conference together.  Instead of sending out 1000 site-mails.

Personally I'm interested in finding people in Naismith, Smith, and under the right circumstances Iba.  All D3.  Smith I would leave my school pretty easily.  Naismith depends on how far I go in this NT, Iba would probably have to be the right school, location, and returning talent for me to leave where I am at now.

It's just more fun to have a better conference.  I know more organized planning for joining conferences makes it easier to get something fun started.

11/23/2015 9:24 PM
Well, if people want to Jin me n he North Atlantic in d3 that would be cool, otherwise after a season or two there, I'll be finding a conference n I a other than the North Atlantic. But the New England area can make for a decent conference locale.
11/23/2015 10:37 PM
The WCC in Crub is looking for coaches.  We have 4 really good teams established right now and a few teams that would be prime for someone to have a quick rebuild. 
11/24/2015 3:10 AM
In Naismith, there are a couple of openings in the usually-full, and good, Capital Athletic Conference. Come join us!
11/24/2015 7:24 AM
The D3 SUNY is Phelan has one opening....we have shitloads of extra recruiting cash and the team isn't barren....
11/24/2015 8:20 AM
Tark - D3 - Upstate Conference

I've built NYU back into a fairly powerful program and the conference has several teams coming back with Sr laden teams.  Should be easy to get a prestige bump in year one.

11/24/2015 10:51 AM
I'm a conference killer. Every conference I join ends up emptying out. Just waiting to work my magic in Naismith. Any of you want in the NCAC, just wait a season or two.
11/24/2015 4:56 PM
Posted by trophaeum on 11/24/2015 4:56:00 PM (view original):
I'm a conference killer. Every conference I join ends up emptying out. Just waiting to work my magic in Naismith. Any of you want in the NCAC, just wait a season or two.
maybe your just too good and people get sick of losing to you or too scared to join the conference with you :P
11/24/2015 9:53 PM
We definitely need coaches in So Cal D3 Tark. Redlands looks built to win this season if they can get a coach
11/24/2015 10:14 PM
I'am definitely looking to move to a strong conference in Naismith after that damn retarded sim last night.
11/25/2015 6:57 AM
Congrats on your title in phelan. You got one before me!
11/26/2015 9:17 PM
Onlyis R U set on D3?   I am in good competitive D2 conferences in Smith (Great NW, conf ranking 8th) and in Smith (CAL CAA, conf ranking 4th).   Both have 6 active coaches.
11/26/2015 11:02 PM
USA South has 2 openings Oglethorpe and Piedmont, we have $5,500 in post season cash and had 2 teams in the NC game.( ;-) )

Oglethorpe should be able to get to the S16 even with the IQ switch.

Come join us.

deroches I much more prefer D3 over D2.
11/28/2015 7:49 AM
Posted by trophaeum on 11/24/2015 4:56:00 PM (view original):
We are full Trophaeum and you just made a nice run in the post season. We are the #2 RPI conference I don't think you are going to kill the conference. We are glad to have you and you are making Kenyon a power.
11/28/2015 9:45 AM
I am in an empty World in Iba, D1.  Took the team because I had a week away from computers that coincided with recruiting season before last, and Wagner had zero people to recruit and I thought would be a tourney contender, which it was not.  I qualified for zero D1 jobs, and got beat out for both D2 jobs I applied for.

Hoping to stay D1, but would gladly go back to D2 for the right team.  I had nobody to tell that my "walk on" this year passes and handles the ball better then the Guard I recruited.

11/28/2015 9:55 AM
123 Next ▸
Bored of being in an empty conference? All Worlds Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.