Lasorda - Now Full! Topic

Come join one of the finest leagues in the land.  We have a solid core group of owners, and have long been one of the top leagues around.  We currently have 5 teams open, and are looking for some quality owners to boost are ranks even further.  If you're looking for a low-drama league with involved owners, this is the one for you!  Take a look at our open teams and shoot me a site mail if you're interested!

Former Rochester Team -  This team was the most improved team last season, and made it to the LCS.   It has been a team that built slowly, but made a huge leap last season.  Very low salary coming into this season as well.  Has the #33 overall pick.

Former Montreal Team - Formerly owned by a long time Lasorda owner, the former Montreal squad could go either way after several years of .500-ish ball.  Could be a candidate to start fresh or to add some FA to build a contender.  Has the #17 overall pick.

Former Louisville Team - Has been in rebuild mode for a few seasons now.  Finished 4th in the division the last 4 seasons, this team has started to build up some prospects and has a bright future ahead.  Low payroll as well and the #15 overall pick.

Former Salt Lake City Team - Another team that could go either way: rebuild or add FA to contend.  Finished 2nd in the division and has a medium-ish payroll.  Has the #16 overall pick.

Former Buffalo Team - A team you can build in your own image.  Has finished near the bottom the last few seasons, but has a tiny payroll and the #5 overall pick in the upcoming draft.

12/8/2015 8:46 PM (edited)
This is the best world to join especially if your Canadian, that you can combine various pasta's with a case of Labatt.
11/24/2015 5:29 PM
Looking for a league to join? Well, look no further as Lasorda is waiting for you. great owners looking to welcome you to start season 36 with us
11/27/2015 9:57 PM
This is one of HBD's best worlds. I had to leave because I had too many teams. I'm looking forward to the day I can rejoin. Jump on this now. You won't regret it.
11/28/2015 2:11 AM
Great league, great owners, and looks like down to 3 openings. 
11/30/2015 3:14 PM
We're down to just 1 spot open! You join, and we're ready to start the season! Why wait when you can have instant gratification!
12/7/2015 6:14 PM
New to Hardball? Seasoned owner looking for team #2? If you are looking for a league to join, you have found it. Highly competitive teams with great owners. One open spot left, you join and we roll.
12/7/2015 7:09 PM
Lasorda - Now Full! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.