Happy thanksgiving Topic

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. Do yourself a favor today and take a minute to step away from everything and reflect on how good life is. I'm currently going through a rough patch in my life and I realized that as bad as things are I've still got so much to be thankful for. I figured that if I can have a positive outlook, then everyone else can as well.
11/26/2015 10:34 AM
Posted by spcbuzzard on 11/26/2015 10:34:00 AM (view original):
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. Do yourself a favor today and take a minute to step away from everything and reflect on how good life is. I'm currently going through a rough patch in my life and I realized that as bad as things are I've still got so much to be thankful for. I figured that if I can have a positive outlook, then everyone else can as well.
Amen buzzard, and special Thanksgiving blessings to you and yours.
11/26/2015 12:41 PM
Posted by spcbuzzard on 11/26/2015 10:34:00 AM (view original):
  I could not have said it better.
11/26/2015 2:56 PM
Thank you. Have an awesome day. Also I'd like to mention this season in Yost is the first time in 38 seasons that Rhodes College in DIII made it to the National Tournament. Iam grateful for a great season! Happy Thanksgiving all.
11/26/2015 7:42 PM
A belated but heartfelt Happy Thanksgiving to all !
11/27/2015 3:26 AM
Thanks mojolad ya big turkey! And back atcha
11/27/2015 8:37 AM
Happy thanksgiving Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.