Offical ® NE Patriots Fans Crying Thread Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
unbeaten is nice but I'd rather them win the Super Bowl....still #1 seed, Gronk injury not too serious, punt muffer no longer with team

everything seems fine, thanks
12/1/2015 12:23 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
well, then I will give you what you want....

the offensive PI on Gronk was a bad call, the penalty on Chung was a bad call.....the problem is, bad calls get made all of the time in every game...the refs are bad, newsflash....therefore it can't be said the league is out to get NE, it can only be said that its officials are not very effective at their jobs

if any call in that game bothers me, it is one that didn't get made...on Denver's go ahead TD pass there was an out and out obvious hands to the face by a Bronco lineman, which I thought was pretty much an automatic penalty...oh well
12/2/2015 1:44 AM
Offical ® NE Patriots Fans Crying Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.