How to never be fired ! Topic

While I would agree that for elites it shouldn't exist. If a coach wants to be at his alma mater (Kansas or Tulsa) for example. If he/she wants to continue to use this to stay there and that coach is happy, does it hurt any of us. Its their money and if they want to keep giving it to WIS so be it. this whole game is "for entertainment" value only.
12/10/2015 12:45 AM
Posted by starfinder77 on 12/10/2015 12:45:00 AM (view original):
While I would agree that for elites it shouldn't exist. If a coach wants to be at his alma mater (Kansas or Tulsa) for example. If he/she wants to continue to use this to stay there and that coach is happy, does it hurt any of us. Its their money and if they want to keep giving it to WIS so be it. this whole game is "for entertainment" value only.
What if another Kansas grad wants to take over? 

Instead of leaving this loophole in the game, they should close it completely. Then, a coach should only be able to take back over after job changes are over. 
12/10/2015 1:47 PM
Once again it is nice to see how fast admin has come on and assured us all that this will be fixed asap. They continue to show by actions or mainly inactions that all they care about is $$$!
12/10/2015 2:04 PM
Apparently they don't care too much about $$$. They'd bring in a lot more $$$ if they just showed a little more effort.
12/10/2015 2:29 PM
They are probably amazed that anyone cares enough about the issue.
12/10/2015 2:30 PM
This has happened again.....same coach and same team....time to call him out..... Hayes world at Nebraska, mrfortune.
Everyone in Hayes should send in a ticket calling for his removal....not fair to other coaches waiting for an elite job to open.
3/5/2016 7:44 PM
As far as the renewal system error... even if this doesn't directly affect you, the issue needs to get taken care of. Myself and a couple other coaches I know of, submitted tickets about the renewal system issue and WIS did nothing. If we get enough people to submit tickets on this issue something might just get done.
3/6/2016 8:00 PM
I submitted a ticket as well. I have been waiting to apply to an elite in Hayes for several seasons and couldn't understand why certain jobs weren't opening.
3/6/2016 8:14 PM
Submitted on this topic after commenting in this thread a couple months back. The response I got was basically that it's a known issue that needs to be corrected. lol Really for mister obvious! I defend WIS CS and Admin most of the time, but this needs to be fixed asap.
3/6/2016 9:18 PM
Per a post by bhazelwood in another thread looks like WIS got the message

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=492390&TopicsTimeframe=30
3/8/2016 10:40 PM
Very cool, good deal
3/8/2016 11:46 PM
Finally now! Now put up or shut up time!!
3/9/2016 12:39 AM
I know a lot of you respect my brilliance(I certainly do :).
So with that in mind I would like to offer another idea on how to Never Get Fired as a GD coach: Just "Don't Have A Team" !
No applause needed. . (I like the old emojees better ) .
3/12/2016 8:30 AM
Posted by da_goat on 3/5/2016 7:44:00 PM (view original):
This has happened again.....same coach and same team....time to call him out..... Hayes world at Nebraska, mrfortune.
Everyone in Hayes should send in a ticket calling for his removal....not fair to other coaches waiting for an elite job to open.
da_goat, you will be interested to know that mrfortune3 was fired by Nebraska recently in both worlds in which I compete (Bryant and Hayes). He still has control of one elite program (Oklahoma/Warner), but it appears his hold on that job is tenuous at best,
7/30/2016 7:21 PM
Posted by iceman4445 on 12/8/2015 7:23:00 AM (view original):
I noticed an issue 3 months ago where a coach at an elite school had his status drop to secure, the coach did not renew in time and the school was listed vacant, he did renew before the job was posted vacant and then his job status was listed as very secure. I put in a ticket and was told they would look into a fix.  Last month the same coach and school had job status drop to little to no jeopardy (should have been in jeopardy if not for the previous reset), the coach again did not renew on time but did renew again before the job was posted vacant and again his job status was reset to very secure.  I replied to the original ticket which was still open and did not hear back from WIS, I posted a new ticket and was told they will review the issue, when I asked if I would be informed of the review results I did not receive a reply.  3 months ago they said they would look into a fix and now 2 weeks ago they are going to review the issue.  I guess until enough customers complain they won't do anything, until then anybody whose job status drops just needs to wait until your team is listed vacant then renew before the job is posted and your job status will be reset to very secure.
Out the coach
7/31/2016 2:42 AM
◂ Prev 12
How to never be fired ! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.