What Worlds are still active? Topic

I have played a lot in the past but took a break for a few seasons. Now I would like to start over with a new team but I would like to do so in a league with active players. Which worlds are the best for that?

12/18/2015 10:40 AM
I wish I could say world 65 but we only have 6 people in it. 3 USA, 2 Scotland, and 1 England. To be honest I rarely even look at the forums anymore because it been so long since anyone wrote.  So your question of how many worlds are still active, I find that to be an excellent question.
1/14/2016 7:00 PM
World 66 has 4 players - 2 ENG 1 SCOT 1 US

Like Fox's Last Man on Earth.
1/20/2016 10:56 PM
World 70 has 3 in USA1, 3 more in USA2 that should hopefully be moving up in the next few seasons, and 6 in the Netherlands.  Usually world chat gets about a page of chatter per season.  Not a lot, but a little bit.
1/21/2016 10:46 PM
World 63 has 16 real owners left.  It's amazing what this does to player values.  Free agents who could have made close to 1 million a few seasons ago now can't even get signed.

1/22/2016 3:02 PM
random question:

I started a season last month with this user name, and now that I somewhat know what I'm doing I wanted to start another team with an alias (I made a bunch several years ago when I first came across SLB and didn't want to wait as long is it makes you between being able to do free spring training seasons).

I also decided to do an obscure country in the hopes of having the best FA's to myself. I picked Israel. Then, I saw that the only two worlds with active Israeli leagues are a LONG, LONG, LONG way away from rollover (wk9 and wk12, I think). So I created three more teams with three other aliases and got them on the waiting list for Israel, hoping that FC Dynasty, being mostly on auto-pilot as it is, might take that as an auto-cue to generate an Israeli league in one of the next worlds to rollover.

anybody know if it works that way? (if so, is there a minimum number of waiting teams for it to cue a new country/league?)
2/11/2016 3:45 PM
Posted by bigham23 on 2/11/2016 3:45:00 PM (view original):
random question:

I started a season last month with this user name, and now that I somewhat know what I'm doing I wanted to start another team with an alias (I made a bunch several years ago when I first came across SLB and didn't want to wait as long is it makes you between being able to do free spring training seasons).

I also decided to do an obscure country in the hopes of having the best FA's to myself. I picked Israel. Then, I saw that the only two worlds with active Israeli leagues are a LONG, LONG, LONG way away from rollover (wk9 and wk12, I think). So I created three more teams with three other aliases and got them on the waiting list for Israel, hoping that FC Dynasty, being mostly on auto-pilot as it is, might take that as an auto-cue to generate an Israeli league in one of the next worlds to rollover.

anybody know if it works that way? (if so, is there a minimum number of waiting teams for it to cue a new country/league?)
Late getting to this, but when we did a project of creating an "all-star" world with multiple users joining Colombian and Danish leagues in a single world, our 12 or so users on the Colombian side got put into a newly created Colombian league. (I also think that the Danish teams were put into a new league as well.) But I cannot remember for sure how many people we had, however.
3/15/2016 10:07 PM
I'd be interested in joining a world with a similar structure. Grouping active players together.
4/7/2016 3:14 AM
Posted by etmoney28 on 4/7/2016 3:14:00 AM (view original):
I'd be interested in joining a world with a similar structure. Grouping active players together.
I wonder if WIS would do this for us. I'm in World 6 and my US division is down to 3 teams.
4/23/2016 11:40 PM
Posted by yraciv on 4/23/2016 11:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by etmoney28 on 4/7/2016 3:14:00 AM (view original):
I wonder if WIS would do this for us. I'm in World 6 and my US division is down to 3 teams.
I doubt that they would, it would be nice though. I'm World 84, and I'm the only actually active player in my US league. Overall, between the 3 leagues in my world, there are only 6 active users.
4/29/2016 6:26 PM
I thought my world outside of US was barren but its nothing in comparison to the worlds I am hearing.

US-20
Spain-11
Ireland-7
England-7

I am in Ireland and only 2 teams are competing for 1st. There was a 3rd team that was right on the edge of competing but he dropped out this season. There is now a 3rd person who is on the rise, he may be there in a few seasons if he sticks around.
5/27/2016 1:11 AM
WORLD 85 IS VERY ACTIVE. IT HAS A VERY GOOD CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TOO!
6/18/2016 5:14 PM
World 87 is extremely active. Both Germany and USA are full.
6/20/2016 11:10 PM
What Worlds are still active? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.