sweet lou needs 8 Topic

Sweet Lou is a very balanced world with solid anti-tanking rules.. I will list the open teams as they become available. 

Rules:
Win Floor: 60/125/190/255

If an owner violates the anti-tanking rules, they may appeal. If there isn’t evidence of blatant tanking the owner will be allowed back on probationary status. 
Example: if you win 50 games in season 1 and are allowed back you will need to win 75 in season 2. 

If you fall below 55 wins in more than one season or if you have back-to-back 100 loss seasons, the committee will vote on if you will be allowed back. 

** Teams missing the win floor that are allowed back will be on probation status until they reach the next win floor ** 
Probation sanctions are: 12M prospect budget, no IFA prospect signing over $1M 

A world committee will be set up by the commish. 
It will be made up of 4 owners, 2 from the AL and 2 from the NL. 
The committee will vote on rules violations as well as admission to the world if / when vacancies occur. In case of a voting tie, then the commish will cast the tie breaking vote. 

If a committee member quits or gets kicked out, then the commish will appoint a replacement committee member. 
If the commish quits or gets kicked out, then the committee will appoint a new commish. 

All owners are expected to keep their minors stocked, to avoid fatigue problems. 
Above all the owners will be held to the WIS HBD fairplay rules. 

Budget limits: 

Budget Violations will be dealt with as follows. If a team budgets lower than the minimum they must transfer that amount from Prospect Budget and their max for prospect budgeting will be that much less overall for that seasons. 

Payroll: 115 Max 
Prospect: 30 Max 
Prospect Payroll can NOT exceed 30 million. 
(Example, if you budget 20 million for Prospect Cash, then you can only transfer in up to another 10 million). 

Penalty - 

The player or players that are signed by going over the cap will stay in Rookie league and inactive for one full seasons. The offending owner will be immediately removed from the world for this rules violation. 

Must use at least a 4 man rotation. Tandem Pitching staffs are allowed as long as the Tandem A is set to 60+ Target Pitch Count. 

Trades: Cash in trades... The amount of cash going to a player in a trade cannot exceed the salary leaving said player. 

R5 Draft: You must protect your players for the 40 man roster! 
Plenty of time to do so once budgets are set to protect your players for the Rule V Draft. There will be no "I had something come up, please take pity on me and trade me my player back." 

Stadiums: The following ballparks are banned from the league. Colorado, Santa Fe, Tucson, San Jose, Burlington ,and Tacoma 

We will allow longtime owners to switch stadiums this season (S12) and then all teams can switch every 10th season (S20, S30 etc).. New Owners can choose a new ballpark in their 1st season.. 

teams listed below let me know?

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 63-99 4th pick NL

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 43-119 1st pick AL

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 45-117 3rd pick NL

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 68-94 7th pick AL

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 75-87 12th pick NL

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 84-78 20th pick AL

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 95-67 27th pick AL

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 76-86 14th pick NL

2/5/2016 4:09 PM (edited)
Bump
1/2/2016 5:08 PM
Bump
1/7/2016 9:04 PM
bump
1/10/2016 7:47 PM
bump
1/19/2016 9:21 PM
Bump
1/23/2016 4:40 PM
bump
1/27/2016 6:59 PM
bump
2/4/2016 10:21 PM
Which teams are AL?
2/4/2016 10:59 PM
just updated sorry thought I did that
2/5/2016 4:09 PM
bump
2/10/2016 11:16 PM
bump
2/16/2016 12:58 AM
time to filler up
2/22/2016 7:55 PM
Still search league currently public please look over and join trying to roll quick.
3/3/2016 11:19 PM
Public now go ahead and join would like to get this going. Great world solid owners looking too add committed owners no 1 and done.
5/13/2016 7:19 PM
sweet lou needs 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.