Damian Lillard for MVP Thread!!! Topic

Posted by Coach_Nate on 3/15/2016 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by copernicus on 3/13/2016 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Coach_Nate on 3/13/2016 2:03:00 PM (view original):
24/7 you could get yourself a HAM sandwich !3itch! You or Scottie
are you 12? do your parents know that you are on-line?
No they do not...I'm a child billionaire sociopath and my parents are in the basement...and have been for years...now come eat your ham sandwich !3itch...Scottie too
Well that explains a lot
3/15/2016 11:30 PM
Posted by Coach_Nate on 3/15/2016 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by copernicus on 3/13/2016 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Coach_Nate on 3/13/2016 2:03:00 PM (view original):
24/7 you could get yourself a HAM sandwich !3itch! You or Scottie
are you 12? do your parents know that you are on-line?
No they do not...I'm a child billionaire sociopath and my parents are in the basement...and have been for years...now come eat your ham sandwich !3itch...Scottie too
Child please
3/16/2016 7:44 PM
I'm far from a shrink, but psychology (especially criminal profiling) is an interest of mine, and I'm currently enrolled in a class about mental health disorders, so I'm going to attempt to psychoanalyze coachnate. Here we go: His profile says he is 25-34 years old. This is incongruent with his last statement of being a "child billionaire sociopath". He is being mistruthful about his age in one of these two places. I am more inclined to believe that he is age range stated in his profile. On the topic of that statement, he is most likely not a billionaire... unfortunately he does check off many (but not all) sociopathic diagnostic criteria.
Being in the age range of 25-34 would peg him as a "young professional". Given his underdeveloped communication and reasoning skills, I am unsure whether he attended (or graduated) college. However, whether he did or not, coachnate is most likely employed (if he is employed- will touch in this in a second) in a job that he never saw himself doing in the future, making low wages, and hating every minute of his job. However, he may be unemployed, and is humiliated and enraged that he can't find a job.
Coachnate therefore feels the need to engage in attention-seeking behaviors (such as posting "Lillard for MVP", and other similar trolling topics, and when others refute his viewpoint, he gratifies himself by insulting them, otherwise known as "ad hominem". Some users feel the need to insult coachnate in return, perpetuating the cycle.
I would advise my fellow WIS users from refraining from responding to coachnate's ludicrous claims, however, that tactic may have unexpected side effects. Being ignored may drive coachnate to post even more far-fetched ideas, and become even more venomous in the forums. It may even drive him into erratic actions outside of the virtual environment.
Coachnate, if you are reading this, I would advise you to seek out professional mental health care, for your safety and that of those around you.
3/16/2016 11:49 PM
Posted by hoopsdude on 3/16/2016 11:49:00 PM (view original):
I'm far from a shrink, but psychology (especially criminal profiling) is an interest of mine, and I'm currently enrolled in a class about mental health disorders, so I'm going to attempt to psychoanalyze coachnate. Here we go: His profile says he is 25-34 years old. This is incongruent with his last statement of being a "child billionaire sociopath". He is being mistruthful about his age in one of these two places. I am more inclined to believe that he is age range stated in his profile. On the topic of that statement, he is most likely not a billionaire... unfortunately he does check off many (but not all) sociopathic diagnostic criteria.
Being in the age range of 25-34 would peg him as a "young professional". Given his underdeveloped communication and reasoning skills, I am unsure whether he attended (or graduated) college. However, whether he did or not, coachnate is most likely employed (if he is employed- will touch in this in a second) in a job that he never saw himself doing in the future, making low wages, and hating every minute of his job. However, he may be unemployed, and is humiliated and enraged that he can't find a job.
Coachnate therefore feels the need to engage in attention-seeking behaviors (such as posting "Lillard for MVP", and other similar trolling topics, and when others refute his viewpoint, he gratifies himself by insulting them, otherwise known as "ad hominem". Some users feel the need to insult coachnate in return, perpetuating the cycle.
I would advise my fellow WIS users from refraining from responding to coachnate's ludicrous claims, however, that tactic may have unexpected side effects. Being ignored may drive coachnate to post even more far-fetched ideas, and become even more venomous in the forums. It may even drive him into erratic actions outside of the virtual environment.
Coachnate, if you are reading this, I would advise you to seek out professional mental health care, for your safety and that of those around you.
Wow I admit that's pretty good...my age range is my profile age...I am not a billionaire...I had a couple d3 schools interested in me for athletics but I did not end up attending any because i was young and did not know what i wanted to be and dumb and interested in other things(money women drugs etc) so i took 2 years off before attending but not finishing local community college...I have a job I absolutely never saw myself ever doing in the future... After my doing jail time and becoming a felon it was very difficult to find any good paying jobs...BUT an old highschool classmate gave me a job which I was very good at and picked up very quickly... After 2 years learning the trade from him I got the proper licenses and insurance to start my own business...so here's where you're off...I love every minute of my job...it's physically demanding, it's outdoors, and I give something to people they really want/need which makes it fulfilling... I am not a rich man but I make a very good and honest living doing one of the most dangerous jobs known to man, while providing a service to people they need, and enabling my unemployed acquaintances to work...I owe everything I am blessed with to God...I thank him everyday for the food on my table, the opportunity to work, and for both my beautiful and smart children....than you very much, God bless, and Angry Dame for MVP and for president
3/18/2016 9:05 PM (edited)
And I am not at all happy with Kendrick Perkins clothes lining Lillard...cheap shot move Perk...clearly if your going to get tossed from a game for a clothes line it should be on one player and one player only...Stephanie Curry...every game on the floor he slowly but surely destroys the game as kids around the world watch and think it's okay to pull up from anywhere on the floor
3/18/2016 11:41 PM
Posted by Coach_Nate on 3/18/2016 9:05:00 PM (view original):
Wow I admit that's pretty good...my age range is my profile age...I am not a billionaire...I had a couple d3 schools interested in me for athletics but I did not end up attending any because i was young and did not know what i wanted to be and dumb and interested in other things(money women drugs etc) so i took 2 years off before attending but not finishing local community college...I have a job I absolutely never saw myself ever doing in the future... After my doing jail time and becoming a felon it was very difficult to find any good paying jobs...BUT an old highschool classmate gave me a job which I was very good at and picked up very quickly... After 2 years learning the trade from him I got the proper licenses and insurance to start my own business...so here's where you're off...I love every minute of my job...it's physically demanding, it's outdoors, and I give something to people they really want/need which makes it fulfilling... I am not a rich man but I make a very good and honest living doing one of the most dangerous jobs known to man, while providing a service to people they need, and enabling my unemployed acquaintances to work...I owe everything I am blessed with to God...I thank him everyday for the food on my table, the opportunity to work, and for both my beautiful and smart children....than you very much, God bless, and Angry Dame for MVP and for president
I was really not expecting that... God bless you bro
3/19/2016 12:09 AM
This by far is my favorite part....I would advise my fellow WIS users from refraining from responding to coachnate's ludicrous claims, however, that tactic may have unexpected side effects. Being ignored may drive coachnate to post even more far-fetched ideas, and become even more venomous in the forums.
3/19/2016 11:39 AM
Posted by Coach_Nate on 3/18/2016 11:41:00 PM (view original):
And I am not at all happy with Kendrick Perkins clothes lining Lillard...cheap shot move Perk...clearly if your going to get tossed from a game for a clothes line it should be on one player and one player only...Stephanie Curry...every game on the floor he slowly but surely destroys the game as kids around the world watch and think it's okay to pull up from anywhere on the floor
Always LOVE the argument of when a player masters a skill he us ruining the game. Worked well for all those people who said Tiger was ruining golf in the late 90s.
3/19/2016 9:25 PM
Posted by Coach_Nate on 3/18/2016 9:05:00 PM (view original):
now THAT'S how you troll. 10/10.
3/19/2016 9:31 PM
Ash, are you referring to me or to coachnate?
3/19/2016 10:21 PM
Actually, him, but your post could also be a troll of a highly professional level... thus the 10/10.
3/19/2016 11:18 PM
Posted by bkbillups on 3/19/2016 9:25:00 PM (view original):
Always LOVE the argument of when a player masters a skill he us ruining the game. Worked well for all those people who said Tiger was ruining golf in the late 90s.
Have you seen kids play basketball lately? All they do is shoot a 3 ball 3 seconds after the ball crosses over half court..no ball movement no looking for the open shot...my alum high school team were throwing oops this year...
3/21/2016 1:20 AM
#getoffmylawn!!!
3/21/2016 6:31 AM
Posted by Coach_Nate on 3/21/2016 1:20:00 AM (view original):
Have you seen kids play basketball lately? All they do is shoot a 3 ball 3 seconds after the ball crosses over half court..no ball movement no looking for the open shot...my alum high school team were throwing oops this year...
******* moron
3/21/2016 12:56 PM
Posted by Coach_Nate on 3/21/2016 1:20:00 AM (view original):
As a high school basketball coach who sees kids of all ages play on a regular basis, I would have to disagree. Certainly kids are inspired by Steph Curry as they are with other stars, but very few kids are in the 'all they want to do is shoot 3's' group. Most kids want to be well rounded and for the ones who you say 'think it's okay to pull up from anywhere on the floor,' that's more on their coaches than on Curry. Curry is taking shots that he makes at an incredibly efficient level. Kids with smart coaches influencing them should be able to watch him play and learn how to play to your strengths. Also your argument is based on Curry being a selfish player. Anyone who watches him knows that isn't even close to being true.
3/21/2016 1:03 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸
Damian Lillard for MVP Thread!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.