Have they just given up on the football sim completely?
1/16/2016 6:31 PM
You mean 2015 players? I keep checking though!
1/19/2016 10:18 PM
Oops.  Yeah, 2015.  Every season the new players seem to come out right after the regular season.  This isn't the NBA Sim where they wait for all-defense teams to boost their already subjective defensive ratings, after all...
1/19/2016 10:27 PM
Baseball players are released the quickest. Don't think the NFL playoffs have any bearing on sim stats.
1/21/2016 12:34 AM
I submitted a ticket.   It's 100% possible they forgot this sim exists.
1/25/2016 10:53 PM
I tweeted to them yesterday.  Said they're planning on releasing after the Super Bowl.
1/26/2016 1:00 PM
They usually always wait until after the playoffs with Football.... I'm not sure why, but whatever... Probably afraid to give the MVP or another award winning player poorer ratings.
1/29/2016 11:12 AM
Posted by lilspike0738 on 1/29/2016 11:12:00 AM (view original):
They usually always wait until after the playoffs with Football.... I'm not sure why, but whatever... Probably afraid to give the MVP or another award winning player poorer ratings.
Really?  A couple of years ago (the Manning record setting year) they came out the day after the season was over.
1/30/2016 11:13 PM
I don't remember this, but I do remember waiting quite a while for players last year. Maybe my memory is a bit foggy. 
2/3/2016 1:43 PM
I tend to come and go on WiS, but I do remember through the years that the football players usually came out as soon as the season was over....Or very soon there after.
2/8/2016 8:40 PM
It's pretty sad that they treat the NFL sim worse than the NBA sim.  It was what brought me here in the first place, but I ended up digging the NBA sim more.  Not a fan of baseball, but I hear that sim is the best, and seeing the treatment it gets, it's no wonder why.
2/8/2016 9:11 PM
I think there's under 20 people left who even play football anymore. And yeah, it is sad. It'd be right up there with the baseball sim if they gave it any attention. Just my opinion, but the basketball sim is AWFUL. Hockey is really fun and a good sim, if you're a hockey fan.
2/9/2016 12:09 AM

This is by far the worst it's ever been, Ash... I'm sort of feeling like they've given up with NFL here... It's February 9th (the SB is over) and still no updates. This is absolute garbage. 

There's getting a point where I'm done with this site. Once my current teams I have are used, I will be taking a long break from this site. 

2/9/2016 8:18 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If you're looking for a football league to join Kevutz's $108 million anything goes league should be close to full once they get out the 2015 players. Already have like 15+ people who've committed to join (I think the majority are just waiting for the roster update). League #NFL24487.

2/10/2016 2:02 AM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.