Posted by kbc167 on 2/8/2016 4:57:00 PM (view original):
And Manchester upset by Becker in the 2nd round. I guess that shows my predictive power. Never can count out Becker with that zone. Webster went down too. Two one seeds before the Sweet 16?!
Man I was so close to picking this upset too, Carl is the best zone coach in HD, he is never out of contention for a deep run.
2/8/2016 5:32 PM
Damn got to give Carl credit....tons of credit! I really wanted to see LaGrange-Manchester. Now it could be a LaGrange-Becker. Kyles team is great and want to see them against a really good zone team. I think Montclaire will have something to say about who wins that region now but we'll see. I'm hoping for a LaGrange-Colorado, Montclaire-Becker, Cal Tech-PBAU, NY-LaVerne E8 matchup
2/8/2016 6:52 PM
Kyle is not winning it, he is not getting past the final four game. He will probably win his part of the bracket. I say La Verne and New York U look good now. Cal Tech too.

I think Becker will get upset before the final four.
2/8/2016 7:40 PM
Becker technically can't be upset, since they are the upsetee (is that a word)?
2/8/2016 10:15 PM
Posted by zorzii on 2/8/2016 7:40:00 PM (view original):
Kyle is not winning it, he is not getting past the final four game. He will probably win his part of the bracket. I say La Verne and New York U look good now. Cal Tech too.

I think Becker will get upset before the final four.
Who is Kyle going to lose too in the final four? Becker has the best chance otherwise you are picking from the weakest bracket with Montclair virginia Wesleyan and Dominican.

NYU and La Verne potentially meet in the elite 8.

I am eager to see who wins the east that's the most open bracket in my mind.
2/8/2016 10:20 PM
I think Lagrange goes f4 but both the S16 and E8 gms are going to be tough...Colorado is no joke! Gallaudet is a solid zone team and just looks like one of those trap gms. VMC is also a strong zone team and a team that defeated Becker earlier in the season. Montclaire is going to score against anyone...Terrific per players with high bh & pa skills and a team that gave VMC a beat down earlier in the season too.
2/8/2016 10:31 PM
Ok then, here are my prédictions.

La Grange vs Colorado Colorado IQ over youth and athleticism
Becker vs Dominican Dominican : Shooting wins it. The ZONE does not collapse but Becker's offense insufficient.
California Tech vs Palm Beach Atlantic Cal Tech. And that team has to be considered favorite now.
New York U vs La Verne I had these two teams in the final four in my first prediction of the season. La Verne offense is too much for NYU. And has the perfect defense to counter NYU.

So here is my final four.

Colorado - Dominican - California Tech - La Verne

And I see Cal Tech or La Verne winning it. I had La Verne has the winner at the beginning of the season, I think.
2/9/2016 8:15 AM (edited)
La Verne does matchup really well against us (NYU).  I spent a ton of time tinkering this morning and last night, which is almost always a bad sign.
2/9/2016 10:47 AM
I hate the Elite Eight games,,,,,the day just drags and then I always get busy at 2!
2/9/2016 11:53 AM
NYU and La Grange to the final 4! Glad I rode that NYU bandwagon in my predictions. Becker and NYU back to back Final 4s. I don't think anybody saw that coming at season start. 
2/9/2016 3:00 PM
You mean other than me, right?
2/9/2016 3:44 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/9/2016 3:44:00 PM (view original):
You mean other than me, right?
yeh I've doubted you this whole season :D  great job proving me wrong lol, your team personally to me seems similar to some old CMHMS aejones teams with the triangle/man relying heavily on 1/2 key guys and then just having solid defense everywhere.
2/9/2016 4:13 PM
That's certainly the base of it.....
2/9/2016 4:43 PM
Great job Trenton. Keep it going.
2/9/2016 9:37 PM
Yeah I mean other than you tj. Only doubted my team last season and Zorzii kept the faith too. And we saw how that ended. Good luck in the final 4
2/9/2016 10:55 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.