Congrats to Trentonjoe! Kyle : I meant during the NT run. Not really during the season. Congrats to your incredible season Kyle. I truly did not see that group do as well. Maybe it's something you've changed. As I asked, did you put more efforts into IQ? Did the 100 PER made a huge difference?

Your team will be so good next season, it's not even funny.
2/11/2016 8:13 AM
Congrats, TJ. Great team, man!
2/11/2016 9:15 AM
Congrats tj, you knew you had a great team and didn't let anyone tell you otherwise. Great to see NYU get the NC. Kyle had a great season as well and honestly there shouldn't be any debate on who the favorite us next season as La Grange should be the heavy favorite to win it all and go 35-0 (no pressure kyle).

I think this game showcased the current top 2 coaches in Knight right now so we really did get to have a treat of a NC game (Carl is 3rd imo)
2/11/2016 9:43 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 2/11/2016 9:43:00 AM (view original):
Congrats tj, you knew you had a great team and didn't let anyone tell you otherwise. Great to see NYU get the NC. Kyle had a great season as well and honestly there shouldn't be any debate on who the favorite us next season as La Grange should be the heavy favorite to win it all and go 35-0 (no pressure kyle).

I think this game showcased the current top 2 coaches in Knight right now so we really did get to have a treat of a NC game (Carl is 3rd imo)
Agree with all of this
2/11/2016 9:49 AM
congrats!
2/11/2016 12:51 PM
zorzii: I have not changed my practice distribution for IQ. Also, while it’s great to have a 100 PE shooter in Nisbet, I had a 99 PE shooter (who was a better overall player) on the last championship team you are referring to, so I doubt one point of PE makes that big of a difference. 

Honestly, when THAT team was all Jrs/Sophs, they finished 29-3, and only lost one game in the brutal USA South. They lost in the S16, but I think that was bad luck to go out so early. Probably should’ve been an E8 or F4 team. So really, the two teams are probably in about the same place. That team had better overall defense, but this team has better overall offense (while still having really good defense). At the end of the day, it comes down to one or two close games, and probably the randomness of the engine is a big a factor as anything else. 

2/11/2016 1:32 PM
Thanks for your info Kyle (and you know we are now rivals). I mean, don't come close Kentucky... the Vampire State will make you weak. And if you see me in Georgia, recruiting your players, just know I have cash to back it up!

(Smile)

Great job buddy. You are not only the clear favorite next season. I would not be surprised if you went undefeated.
2/11/2016 8:09 PM (edited)
Let's not anoint Kyle yet, I only lose two seniors....35-0 monster truckers!
2/11/2016 9:15 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/11/2016 9:15:00 PM (view original):
yeh greenburg was a total scrub and didn't contribute this season, maybe you can actually grab a good guard for a change to replace him /s
2/11/2016 9:42 PM
I dont understand how you managed to stack your classes to stay so high level for a 3rd straight year. Probably a favorite for another run to a title game. Wouldn't be surprised to get a rematch in next seasons title game. But I would be pretty surprised if anyone stops La Grange in the tournament next season. 

It takes a hell of a coach/balls to stash away a player like Grand and STILL win a national title without needing him. Impressive 
2/11/2016 10:20 PM
USAS Next Season :Likely top 10 teams next season in our league: 1. La Grange, 2. Chris Newport, 3. Palm Beach Atlantic, 4. Oglethorpe. Likely top 20 teams: 5. Methodist, 6. Shenandoah, 7. Piedmont. I figure we have at LEAST 7 locks for the tournament. Probably more. So we should maintain our dominance of Knight once again. 
2/11/2016 10:23 PM
Posted by kbc167 on 2/11/2016 10:21:00 PM (view original):
I dont understand how you managed to stack your classes to stay so high level for a 3rd straight year. Probably a favorite for another run to a title game. Wouldn't be surprised to get a rematch in next seasons title game. But I would be pretty surprised if anyone stops La Grange in the tournament next season. 

It takes a hell of a coach/balls to stash away a player like Grand and STILL win a national title without needing him. Impressive 
luck....seriously
2/12/2016 4:13 AM
◂ Prev 12345

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.