Erffdogg Memorial: Need 3 - Valentines Day special Topic

"Seriously, why haven't you signed up yet?"

2/9/2016 4:36 PM
The chat fights alone are worth the price of admission.  Come see bruce and vick get into a hair-pulling, face-slapping, screaming girl fight!
2/10/2016 10:46 AM
seriously, there are some owners that you just love to hate. makes fake fantasy that much better.  
2/10/2016 11:59 AM
OK, here we're down to needing 3 teams to fill one of the best world's in WIS. So - here's a quick recap: 

Why the Name Erffdogg?  This was a straight MLB themed league, but we renamed it  after long time WIS player Erffdogg, who tragically passed a few years ago in a car accident. There are a lot of us who stay in the league long term as a tribute, but we could use some new blood. 

What's the Tone of the League? Bob Uecker meets Louis C.K.  We like baseball. We like fun. But sometimes we wish other owners in the league would skate into an AIDS tree.

Why Should You Join? Because fake fantasy sports is your thing; because you like telling strangers to suck a bag of d*cks on the chat board after hitting a few Yabbos against them.

OK, I'm In - What Teams are Still Available? 

Arizona Diamondbacks
Why Arizona? Why not? Sure, they've been aggressively mediocre the last 23 seasons under the previous owner, but has enough pieces like Jose Espinosa to either turn into an immediate contender, or to sell off and rebuild as you see fit. Don't tell them I said this, but the other owners in the division are either always drunk or have their head so far up their ***, they can't see what they're doing. And they also have Davisbrian. So, opportunity come in and beat up on the weak kids in class.

Dover Dung Beetles 
OK, if Arizona is aggressively mediocre, Dover is just mediocre. 6 playoffs in 38 season, means you can OWN Dover by bringing a title - free fake fantasy drinks for life. Not gonna lie, this is a .500 team that could use a deft touch. Some young players like Pablo Escobar will help the move to a contender, and the farm system has some good draft picks that are still improving, like Troy Bower. The positive? 83-79 won this division last year.

Wichita Wingnuts
Good owners win with this franchise - good track record of solid, if unstable, ownership. Last owner was good - just couldn't commit to the league. Another team that could go either way - you can rebuild by trading guys like Blaine Milton, Aaron Gload, and Paul Zhang and the #4 pick in the draft, or you can reload and make a run

BONUS: I will give anyone who commits to two seasons a third season free. 

So you tell me - why haven't you joined yet? Site mail me or post here, i don't care, just do it already 

2/10/2016 1:53 PM
Awesome post. Brutal honesty not taken well on the homefront. Good thing it isn't an elected post, jp.
2/10/2016 8:37 PM
this league isn't about the 1 percent. Why haven't you joined?
2/10/2016 8:59 PM
I tried this league 15 seasons ago....and my ***** doubled in length !!!!!!
2/10/2016 9:14 PM
We do make sure that Bruce washes his hands before posting to the chat board too. 
2/11/2016 11:19 AM
2/11/2016 12:31 PM
^Mal takes one in the teat for the world.^
2/11/2016 7:26 PM
This is a good league for starters to learn the game too. Lots of owners who have been there and were helped on the way up. Join us
2/12/2016 7:27 AM
Update: still need 3. Limited Valentines Day special: sign up and join now and Dilo will send you sonnets all weekend. Help lift the crushing weight of loneliness by joinging our league now.
2/13/2016 9:02 AM
A league Haiku

Oh pitcher of gold
I pay you sixteen million
and you walk Tex Cheung
2/14/2016 12:53 AM
Listen I got thrown out of the same Umass bar four times last night. Just for fun.

Im really getting into late night Wasted posting form.....Im working hard over here !

Please join us so I can drunken board rant again?

-HEARSE
2/14/2016 7:52 PM
A league Haiku

Dwight Johnson's sister
Banged half the National League
Donald Satou chush
2/15/2016 11:24 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Erffdogg Memorial: Need 3 - Valentines Day special Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.