Gibson Now PUBLIC...Join Today! Topic

After many seasons as a top private world in HBD, Gibson has decided to go PUBLIC.

This is a great opportunity to join a top world...one of the original worlds in HBD...We have a large core of experienced owners who take the game seriously, but have fun doing it. There are still a handful of owners who've been here since the beginning, 38 seasons ago.

If you are new to HBD, this is a great chance to learn the game in a hassle-free environment. We welcome all comers....JOIN TODAY!
3/10/2016 5:21 PM (edited)
We have rolled to Season 39. We are full.
https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FrancehiseHistory.aspx?fid=201

Team is in the AL South.

Team finished 1st in their division. They have the 18th pick in the upcoming draft.
Team Taken.
3/19/2016 11:13 PM (edited)

www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx

Team is in the NL North Division.

Team is coming off back to back wild card qualifiers for the playoffs. Won 83 and 84 games the past 2 seasons, finishing 2nd in their division both years. They have the 19th pick in the upcoming draft.
Team Taken.

3/18/2016 11:14 PM (edited)

Team is in the NL South Division.

Team finished 2nd in their division last season, and has been division champion as recent as three seasons ago. They have the 14th pick in the upcoming draft.
Team Taken.

3/18/2016 11:14 PM (edited)

Team won 101 games last season, and has been the division champions the past two seasons. Original one owner franchise that has been well taken care of. They have the 30th pick in the upcoming draft.
Team taken.

3/17/2016 6:16 PM (edited)

Team won 77 games last season and finished in 3rd place in their division. They have the 12th pick in the upcoming draft. Team taken.

3/19/2016 11:13 PM (edited)

Team is in the NL West Division.

Team won 77 games and slipped to 3rd in their division, after being back to back division champions just 3 and 4 seasons ago. They have the 15th pick in the upcoming draft. Team Taken.

3/18/2016 11:15 PM (edited)

Team is in the NL North Division.

Team slipped to .500 last season, after being division champions the three previous seasons. They have the 17th pick in the upcoming draft.
Team Taken.

3/19/2016 3:13 PM (edited)

Looking for some good owners that would like to play in a drama free world with other good owners. I had to cut back on my number of teams a while back, and this is the only league I kept playing in. This is by far my favorite and I have been an owner since the league began. Sitemail joeymillman with interest in taking a team.

2/17/2016 10:30 PM
Very good world... no BS and good competitive balance... joeymillman is a strong commish. Really happy with my experience here.

2/21/2016 9:44 AM
Great world, I've been there for 34 seasons.
2/21/2016 12:03 PM
Love this world. Have been here since Day 1.
2/22/2016 10:32 AM
This has been a great world for me as I only started playing HBdynasty 5 seasons ago. It has a good mix of players that have been playing for a long time but will also give advice in a kind manor to those of us that are still trying to figure out the kinks on making their team as good as it can be.
2/23/2016 11:39 AM
Are you interested in an owner swap? My world Uba, Inc. is able to pick up a few teams in a swap.
3/4/2016 10:56 PM
Who is going to be next to take a team and help us get this world going again? We have a great group of owners, who I am sure would welcome some new men (or women) to the fold.
3/9/2016 2:58 PM
Gibson Now PUBLIC...Join Today! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.