Cam?
2/9/2016 7:19 PM
What, specifically, about that game is drawing your ire?
2/9/2016 7:24 PM
Posted by SoonerDream on 2/9/2016 7:13:00 PM (view original):
Im canceling both my accounts Matthewjohns and soonerdream because of my last game at Kutztown. I quit 
Is it WIS's fault you lost to a good team? 
2/9/2016 7:27 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 2/9/2016 7:19:00 PM (view original):
Cam?
2/9/2016 7:29 PM
First Downs 23 17
Rushing 1 5
Passing 21 12
Penalty 1 0
3rd Down Efficiency 8/22 3/16
4th Down Efficiency 0/0 0/0
Total Yards 402 311
Passing Yards 379 289
Comp-Att 40-82 26-50
Yds Per Pass 4.6 5.8
Sacked-Yds 3-16 6-35
Rushing Att-Yds 16-23 22-22
Yds Per Rush 1.4 1.0
Penalties-Yards 1-5 4-24
Kickoff Returns-Avg Yds 3-23.3 4-31.5
Punt Returns-Avg Yds 1-2.0 2-8.5
Turnovers 3 1
Interceptions 3 1
Fumbles-Lost 0-0 0-0
Time of Possession 36:12 23:48
2/9/2016 7:39 PM
Use the energy of that anger to self-audit and improve. The game of football, in both its real-life and its GD manifestations - yield frustrating, head-scratching results. If you want to quit, that's certainly your prerogative, but may I suggest using this as an opportunity to take a fresh look at your team? Look for hidden inefficiencies that you've previously missed; correct them. Look for ways to counter your opponents' punches with stronger punches of your own. Focus on recruiting - get better players who will grow more and be studs. Re-evaluate your practice plans - should you maybe be spending more time in Team Practice?

Do a full post-mortem of every aspect of your game. There's a lot here to explore. Maybe you'll find you emerge a better coach and you win that game next time. Maybe someday YOU'LL be the coach who gets outgained but still finds a way to win because you shined during three or four key moments in the game.
2/9/2016 7:59 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 2/9/2016 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Use the energy of that anger to self-audit and improve. The game of football, in both its real-life and its GD manifestations - yield frustrating, head-scratching results. If you want to quit, that's certainly your prerogative, but may I suggest using this as an opportunity to take a fresh look at your team? Look for hidden inefficiencies that you've previously missed; correct them. Look for ways to counter your opponents' punches with stronger punches of your own. Focus on recruiting - get better players who will grow more and be studs. Re-evaluate your practice plans - should you maybe be spending more time in Team Practice?

Do a full post-mortem of every aspect of your game. There's a lot here to explore. Maybe you'll find you emerge a better coach and you win that game next time. Maybe someday YOU'LL be the coach who gets outgained but still finds a way to win because you shined during three or four key moments in the game.
Or. you can play GD in a van down by the river. Make the right choice.

2/9/2016 8:20 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 2/9/2016 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gt_deuce on 2/9/2016 7:59:00 PM (view original):

Or. you can play GD in a van down by the river. Make the right choice.

why make those comments hypnotoad?
2/9/2016 8:33 PM
I found that advice by gt to pretty inspiring actually. A perfect opportunity to better your game instead of quitting in what looks like a hissy fit.
2/9/2016 8:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
SD: What is your observation of your game that is worth quitting in a lurch, huff, etc?. BTW you started this thread for attention to said quitting.
2/9/2016 9:47 PM
Stick around and really learn how to really build a team. Strange things happen in this engine, whose stated purpose was to end dynasties by introducing less deterministic results. Build a team, stack your advantages up, then roll the dice. It doesn't always work out in your favor, but that's the best you can do with this.
2/9/2016 9:53 PM
Posted by slid64er on 2/9/2016 9:53:00 PM (view original):
Stick around and really learn how to really build a team. Strange things happen in this engine, whose stated purpose was to end dynasties by introducing less deterministic results. Build a team, stack your advantages up, then roll the dice. It doesn't always work out in your favor, but that's the best you can do with this.
I will, thanks slider. Kutztown will win a Championship one day.
2/9/2016 10:17 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
SoonerDream: If it's any consolation , my TAMC is kicking the *** in the NC game,  of the team you lost to by 1 point.
2/10/2016 3:38 AM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.