Come join the most active world Topic

Seriously. Wilkinson is the only reason I still play GD. Between CJs radio show, the media guides and the sheer number of great coaches (of which I am not one of them), and the SWAC , it is hard to believe that we are not more full.
2/13/2016 4:03 PM
Posted by awags on 2/13/2016 3:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ickiwonkin on 2/13/2016 2:31:00 PM (view original):
What kind of consistent success do you need at D2 to qualify for a job at D1AA? And about how many seasons of said success?
I think after 2 successful seasons at D2 you can move up to D1AA.
I think the magic number we are looking for is 40 wins which is possible in a minimum of 3 total seasons (including the 1 at D3).
2/13/2016 7:10 PM
nobody has yet to claim the opening at Duquesne. final WIS ranking was #4 this past season
2/13/2016 8:44 PM
Posted by genuvar on 2/13/2016 7:10:00 PM (view original):
What kind of consistent success do you need at D2 to qualify for a job at D1AA? And about how many seasons of said success?
I think the magic number we are looking for is 40 wins which is possible in a minimum of 3 total seasons (including the 1 at D3).
correct. i moved up to 1-AA after one successful season at div 3 and two nice seasons at div 2
2/13/2016 8:46 PM
Posted by andrew5975 on 2/13/2016 8:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by genuvar on 2/13/2016 7:10:00 PM (view original):
correct. i moved up to 1-AA after one successful season at div 3 and two nice seasons at div 2
Good to know all. Thanks. That's not too bad of a wait.
2/13/2016 9:02 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

i filled POWER CONFERENCE USA no problem so that's one campaign that didn't fail i guess

---What? Five years and 2 versions ago you filled 1 conference? I'm sorry for not congratulating your epicness earlier. We made no claims here other than we are the most active world (today) and give great user content that no other world has ever had. So please continue back to your spot under the bridge while the fake football coaches who are not stuck living in the past continue to improve the playing experience.
2/14/2016 7:57 AM
I've seen more than a few "fill the world" campaigns in my time, but trust me, they are nothing like what is going on in Wilk.

I started by reading the Wilk forum about a year ago, because it seemed to be filled with user content. I stumbled upon CJs radio show, and i knew then that I had to get a team in this world.. If you haven't listened, check out 1 or 2 of the podcasts, and you'll get an idea of why awags and many others are so excited about this world. Wilk Central and Twitter are nicely done as well.

As for the competition, this is the closest thing to the filled worlds from yesteryear. If you want human competition, you won't find a more difficult world to test yourself.

Give it a try, and come join us!
2/14/2016 9:21 AM
Posted by awags on 2/14/2016 7:57:00 AM (view original):

i filled POWER CONFERENCE USA no problem so that's one campaign that didn't fail i guess

---What? Five years and 2 versions ago you filled 1 conference? I'm sorry for not congratulating your epicness earlier. We made no claims here other than we are the most active world (today) and give great user content that no other world has ever had. So please continue back to your spot under the bridge while the fake football coaches who are not stuck living in the past continue to improve the playing experience.
+1
2/14/2016 3:57 PM
Posted by awags on 2/14/2016 7:57:00 AM (view original):

this is about the 10th post  from ebel about him winning 5 years ago, we need to give him a ticker tape parade and move on because nobody cares what someone used to do, I did this, remember what I did, I was great  all about I. Good gawd give it up and prove yourself now
2/14/2016 6:40 PM (edited)
Ebel, life is too short to spend bringing down what others are trying to do to bring enjoyment to the game.

I don't think anyone is saying that Wilk is the greatest thing to happen since sliced bread. But, CJ, Awags, Justaguy, Deenhorvie, Vhoward and many others have done some awesome work to provide a great playing experience not found in any other world.

The purpose of this topic was to simply bring awareness to others on what we have going in Wilk and continue to build.

Why the need to disparage and tear down a good thing?
2/15/2016 12:33 AM
Posted by chetty1963 on 2/15/2016 12:34:00 AM (view original):
Ebel, life is too short to spend bringing down what others are trying to do to bring enjoyment to the game.

I don't think anyone is saying that Wilk is the greatest thing to happen since sliced bread. But, CJ, Awags, Justaguy, Deenhorvie, Vhoward and many others have done some awesome work to provide a great playing experience not found in any other world.

The purpose of this topic was to simply bring awareness to others on what we have going in Wilk and continue to build.

Why the need to disparage and tear down a good thing?
  + 1 
2/15/2016 8:12 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸
Come join the most active world Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.