Come join the most active world Topic

I took Carnegie Mellon, I'm the only human in the entire conference so it should be a blast.
8/7/2016 10:55 AM
i got s.sewannee
8/7/2016 12:23 PM
If anyone wants to join the NCAC in D3, I'll answer any questions you have, don't mind helping people who are just starting out or want. It would also be a lot more fun to play actual people. I'll be moving up in 1-2 seasons, but I can definitely help people get on their feet with recruiting, etc.
8/7/2016 12:56 PM
Posted by z32fanatic on 8/7/2016 12:56:00 PM (view original):
If anyone wants to join the NCAC in D3, I'll answer any questions you have, don't mind helping people who are just starting out or want. It would also be a lot more fun to play actual people. I'll be moving up in 1-2 seasons, but I can definitely help people get on their feet with recruiting, etc.
If you make it past 1 season with these crappy d3 settings; I'll be surprised. Seriously, you can't do anything in d3.
8/8/2016 11:52 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 8/8/2016 11:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by z32fanatic on 8/7/2016 12:56:00 PM (view original):
If you make it past 1 season with these crappy d3 settings; I'll be surprised. Seriously, you can't do anything in d3.
I took over a complete rebuild in D3 four seasons ago. I don't mind it because I'm not the best at gameplanning, and probably because I just won my first D3 national championship in Year 4.
8/9/2016 12:39 AM
There are still may great places in D3 to land. You have until midnight tonight est. Our top 3 levels have increased the amount of coaches from last season. D3 only needs 3 more to increase also. Join now and enjoy the world with the most active users and user content available!
8/9/2016 8:45 AM
Wilkinson job change period starts tonight. I should be moving up to D2 assuming some reasonable jobs become available. Hopefully we can build on last year's success and get some more owners in there.
9/7/2016 6:32 PM
For those who have been in Wilk at 1A there are some great jobs available. Among these are Arizona State, Oklahoma State, East Carolina, Middle Tennessee State and Navy. Come join the best and most active world in GD.
9/8/2016 6:32 PM
1AA has several prime landing spots as well.. few California schools that I'm surprised haven't filled.
9/9/2016 10:13 AM
I'm seriously considering it; I've only ever been in 1 world (Rockne), but have been around for 12 years.

But this brings up (again) a new hate-fetish: the dumbing-down of D3. I really don't want to spin my wheels (and pay for the pleasure) for a whole season at a D3 school, not even being able to pull levers and push buttons so that I enjoy it a little more.

I've mentioned this idea before in other threads, but I wish they could detach D3 from all worlds and just a have world or two for D3 players to stay in, and for new GD players to start with. If you want to leave D3, then you can take your resume to a D2 team in any other world. For an owner who has been around forever like me, you should get a free "Pass D3 and go straight D2 in the world of your choice" option.

Grumble. Hate-fetish rant concluded.
9/9/2016 10:45 AM
Hypno, luckily a season is only 5 weeks long. A short price to pay to be in the most active world in GD.
9/9/2016 6:28 PM
Will you sponsor me for $11? (Pennies a day!)
9/9/2016 6:54 PM
I'll take up a collection. Let's see how we do.
9/9/2016 8:23 PM
How's it going? I hope you aren't embezzling.
9/9/2016 8:58 PM
Total funds so far....-$1. Just suck it up and take a D3 for 5 weeks. We want and need your talent in Wilk.
9/9/2016 9:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Come join the most active world Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.