I've always known it was possible, but I don't remember ever playing a team with 12 seniors before.  Tonight I will against Montana.  

Been sim coached for the last 28 years .... how on earth does the engine end up with 12 seniors at once in a situation like that?

ETA: D'oh, make that 11 seniors, reading is both fundamental and hard.  STILL, how the F does that happen after so many years of sim control?
2/11/2016 4:09 PM
Not even a good team with all those seniors ha.

They need to fix this. Next season they are going to be TERRIBLE. Would suck to be stuck playing them twice if you're in their conference.
2/11/2016 6:04 PM
*11 seniors.

**nevermind you caught it

it's due to sim recruiting I know a few seasons ago in Iba a sim team with 10-12 seniors made a final four run.
2/11/2016 6:13 PM
James Madison in Crum has 11 sophomores. Really weird.
2/11/2016 6:29 PM
That's perfectly set up for someone to show up and rebuild.  Can pick the O and D you want and put together 2 classes of projects.
2/11/2016 7:57 PM
Posted by joeykw18 on 2/11/2016 7:57:00 PM (view original):
That's perfectly set up for someone to show up and rebuild.  Can pick the O and D you want and put together 2 classes of projects.
I have 7 seniors in Chowan(Allen). https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/office/DepthChart.aspx and my walk on has a 96 work ethic!! https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=3240702
2/11/2016 8:24 PM
as a human coach it's possible to have 8 in one class correct?  I believe emy does/did it for his AK/PR teams with a ineligible and a redshirt from one class and the following class has 6.
2/11/2016 9:36 PM
I think you need to RS a sophomore to do that...it won't let you sign 5 if you have a RS FR. on your roster.
2/11/2016 9:38 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/11/2016 9:38:00 PM (view original):
I think you need to RS a sophomore to do that...it won't let you sign 5 if you have a RS FR. on your roster.
you are correct so in the first class grab an ineligible(or does that also count against the 6 too?) and then rs a guy but for his second season so you can sign 6 freshmen next period.

maybe it's 7 from a human?
2/11/2016 9:51 PM
For humans, recruit an ineligible one season when the next year you have 6 open spots.  The next year recruit 6 Fr.  That's 7 in a class.  
The next year when they are Sophs, recruit a Jr and redshirt him.  That's 8 in the class.   
The next year recruit a senior and redshirt him.  That's 9 in the class.  
I think this is the most you can have unless you can get two+ ineligibles to show up.

2/12/2016 10:29 AM
I think they closes to 2 ineligble loop whole....I sent them a ticket the last time it happened.   My Cal Poly Pomona team currently has two Sr./5.    However, you can occasioanally get a transfer that was ineligible to boost the # in a class.
2/12/2016 11:01 AM
Posted by joeykw18 on 2/11/2016 7:57:00 PM (view original):
I actually picked up a team with 12 scholarships open after the whole "he who will not be named" (E***) mess.  Having 12 openings sounds great, but that was my only 0-27 team lol.  Season 72

Barebones and empty cupboard means just that, long term the team is totally built in your image, but the first year will be absolutely brutal

2/12/2016 11:12 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.