I voted for Obama, Now I will vote for Trump Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
BUSH CLEARED BRUSH, OBAMA TURNED TERRORISTS TO MUSH.
2/13/2016 8:37 PM
2/14/2016 12:09 AM
my bad
2/16/2016 7:28 AM

You're education is complete. How far in debt are you?

2/16/2016 7:37 PM

Too many safe spaces and not enough free speech. BronxCheer I bet I can convert you. If you want to be a rebel in 2016 you absolutely have to be a conservative. Liberals have this persecution complex but control everything, especially the narrative. How many leftist speakers get protested and slandered? Now thank how many rightists do? #Milo at rutgers, etc. The media controls the dialogue, and they are an arm of the leftists machine. All these young millennial liberals are so deluded in thinking they are anti-establishment or something, the establishment is far left. They want to end the discussion and are doing it. This is the most important election in the history of this country. If the left wins, western civilization loses. Their dogmatic secularism will do to all the wonders of the west what Christians did to the wonders of pagan culture circa 300 or so. It's happening and I'm not trolling. Join the fight Cresten.

2/17/2016 12:03 PM

LICK ME VILSACK, IGGIE

2/17/2016 1:19 PM
123 Next ▸
I voted for Obama, Now I will vote for Trump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.