BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

blacks hispanics and liberals don't give a sh*t about hillary's inability to operate her device

she probably didn't even know it was hers

then there's the paddle, the virtual, the scroll, the mote, the forward, the social, the block, the app, the no clicky link you crazy asian

the push the wrong button the hackers get in

what we know is she's big bill's right hand man

a vote for hillary is a vote for houses cars money and peace
3/21/2016 11:13 PM (edited)
Telephone sam..my main man....the revolution will be simulated.
3/21/2016 10:50 PM
bernie sanders rails about the rigged economy but i think the rigged democrat primary system is even worse...and it happens in both parties...it has to change.
3/30/2016 1:10 PM
why? he's sweeping the west and I go to the polls in May

steal 2nd, steal steal steal

we shall overcome
3/30/2016 6:12 PM
im talking about the superdelegate system...read the ny post today.
3/30/2016 6:26 PM
i would like to see a reboot of the matrix with wis ballplayers as the characters.
3/30/2016 6:27 PM
Yes using just any old Blackberry connected to an unsecured server while holding office as America's chief diplomat is a perfectly acceptable excuse.

At this point many see what they want to see. Soon we will know what the FBI has or hasn't unearthed...

If the FBI has a credible case, Director Comey will testify in a congressional hearing. We will get to hear for ourselves. It is another matter entirely if Obama's Justice Department will seek indictment...
3/30/2016 9:17 PM (edited)
i think it is at the very least incredibly poor and improper judgement.
3/30/2016 10:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
there are some things trump says that i agree with..the trade deficit...stemming the tide of illegals...economic contributions to nato from others...alarm about syrian refugees...building a wall and getting saudi military help in war on terror but the more he talks on substance he becomes absolutely terrifying and the same for wally gator...kasich is a legitimate candidate.
3/30/2016 10:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.