AINT NO PARTY LIKE A CINCY HD PARTY (pg 3 update) Topic

I've heard people for years saying that they want to bring back hoops dynasty gatherings in the greater Cincinnati area but no one has done it so I've decided to step up.
When: some Saturday in April.
Where: could use suggestions.
What: Get together.
Why: why not?
How: go to a local bar (need suggestions or someone with connections that can get a private room or something).
RSVP here and add suggestions.
3/8/2016 10:00 PM
I'd be up for it. Not sure of a great option where to hang out. I would think some place central and with decent parking options (as opposed to downtown?). I'm game to going just about anywhere. How about we see who's interested and figure out a date and place later? In the meantime I'll try to look past the fact you are a UD fan. ;)
3/8/2016 11:51 PM
I would like the 30th for this plan
3/9/2016 7:44 AM
I'd be game, as I'm in Columbus.
3/9/2016 9:37 AM
Ok so thats 4. Hoping for 10-15. Any ideas as to where?
3/9/2016 1:19 PM
I'm from Northern Kentucky, Campbell County (if looking for a geographical center)
3/9/2016 1:23 PM
Count me in. May want to wait until a little beta testing has been done. We can use this opportunity to put together some well designed feedback.
3/9/2016 2:02 PM
I'm down... I'm in northern KY, and I know that KB22 is as well. count us in
3/9/2016 2:38 PM
What about Barleycorn's in Cold Spring KY....just a few minutes across the river -- near Northern Kentucky University. Seems like quite a few folks are in NKY.
3/9/2016 2:39 PM
northern ky here if I can break free i could would like to see who i lose against!
3/9/2016 4:16 PM
Sounds like a good idea. I live in Loveland but am willing to drive a reasonable distance.
3/9/2016 9:26 PM
Posted by tmiglio on 3/9/2016 2:39:00 PM (view original):
What about Barleycorn's in Cold Spring KY....just a few minutes across the river -- near Northern Kentucky University. Seems like quite a few folks are in NKY.
Not a bad choice as that's 1 minute from me but we do have someone from Columbus and prob will get more from Cincinnati in time. I think somewhere nearer the water may be better. Maybe mokkas in Newport? I'll finalize within the week so we have this planned out.
3/9/2016 9:46 PM
One upside to Barleycorn's is that there is a private room that can be booked. But I'm game for anywhere
3/9/2016 11:30 PM
...anybody familiar with Racer's in Sparta,KY??? It's only about 20 minutes outside Cincy. While the music at times can be quite loud and there's probably not one big single room, the staff is verrrrrrrrrryyyyy accommodating.
3/10/2016 12:22 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 3/10/2016 12:22:00 AM (view original):
...anybody familiar with Racer's in Sparta,KY??? It's only about 20 minutes outside Cincy. While the music at times can be quite loud and there's probably not one big single room, the staff is verrrrrrrrrryyyyy accommodating.
Had a bad experience at racers recently. Went there on a Saturday night and there was no "staff". Hung out at the bar and had a few drinks but nothing ever happened. Very disappointing.
3/10/2016 5:35 AM
1234 Next ▸
AINT NO PARTY LIKE A CINCY HD PARTY (pg 3 update) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.