Snubbed by first-round pick Topic

She has big knockers.
4/27/2016 9:01 AM
Actually I'm curious now that I think about it, in MLB they do deals all the time where they trade guys for cash. I know this isn't MLB but why do you guys feel its ok to do it in the Majors and not in HBD? Or do you think they are morons too?
4/27/2016 9:06 AM
No budgetary caps and owners don't pay $20 to own a team then dump it when their ****** deals don't work out.
4/27/2016 9:38 AM
I have the original e-mail stating he's still deciding, and now another saying definitely not signing. there is a red x on the draft page and the offer box is disabled. any recourse from here? there is no link in the original e-mail.
5/31/2016 10:49 AM
Posted by fflgopher on 5/31/2016 10:49:00 AM (view original):
I have the original e-mail stating he's still deciding, and now another saying definitely not signing. there is a red x on the draft page and the offer box is disabled. any recourse from here? there is no link in the original e-mail.
Keep that most recent e-mail (and any others from now on). The negotiation link is on it; you can no longer negotiate through the draft page. If you delete his e-mails, you won't be able to make any future offers.

You should now be eligible for a Type D pick next season if you walk away.

If you keep going after him, you're absolutely taking your chances, but here's a story. One of my leagues is about to end the regular season tomorrow. Draft was April 26th. The #4 pick, an "Undecided", signed with his team last night.

5/31/2016 12:16 PM (edited)
Bumped for akrile05
11/28/2017 6:52 AM
◂ Prev 123
Snubbed by first-round pick Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.