New 63/93 Rookie Keeper League: FULL Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The original ad said the the DH could be voted on.
4/18/2016 3:15 PM
Hard choice but we'll take the 1993 Chicago Cubs.

coled is up and grayfox on deck.
4/18/2016 3:46 PM
I vote yes to the DH.
4/18/2016 3:47 PM
1993 Kansas City Royals
4/18/2016 3:59 PM
Open discussion is a good thing - in a democracy or an online game! Yes there will be a vote but also keeping everyone happy is important (at least 3 asked for no DH - plus many requesting DH) - so NL/AL DH rule would work. Anyway there will be vote once the teams are listed. If that leads to some uncertainty with your roster then feel free to make final choices or switches once DH rule is resolved. Cool?
4/18/2016 4:34 PM
1993 Oakland A's

DH
no extra draft

Question: split seasons - If Joe Smith played with Seattle and Oakland in 93, but played with Oakland first, he belongs to Oakland, but can Oakland use his partial season that he had with Seattle?, or do we have to use his *Oakland* versions?
4/18/2016 5:53 PM (edited)
93 Phillies

DH

No extra draft this season
4/18/2016 6:59 PM
Posted by grayfoxx on 4/18/2016 5:53:00 PM (view original):
1993 Oakland A's

DH
no extra draft

Question: split seasons - If Joe Smith played with Seattle and Oakland in 93, but played with Oakland first, he belongs to Oakland, but can Oakland use his partial season that he had with Seattle?, or do we have to use his *Oakland* versions?
I may be wrong but I'm under the impression his entire season is to be used, that is how I drafted anyway.
4/18/2016 7:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10 Next ▸
New 63/93 Rookie Keeper League: FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.