Sayonara, ARod Topic

All3 is an angry guy. Musta burned himself at the last cross burning.
8/15/2016 1:01 PM
Angry and stupid is a tough combo. No wonder he's so miserable.
8/15/2016 2:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/15/2016 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/15/2016 9:52:00 AM (view original):
There is no proof of anything in this thread. It's a subjective, "what if?" discussion. Damn idiot, is there anything you do understand? Of course there is no proof the Yankees would have won more or less WS. Of course there is no proof to whether A Rod would have juiced if he played SS instead of 3rd. How in the hell could their be? The only proof of anything in this thread is that you are stone cold stupid, love to argue because you have zero life, or both. I'm voting both.
Sez the guy who follows me around like a stray cat while I tease him with a can of tuna.

Please find the last post you made that didn't reference me or respond to me. I'm guessing it was over a year ago.

You're quite stupid and an obvious stalker.
How about the post immediately above this for starters? You wish people thought you were important and that they cared what you had to say, but truth is they don't. You're a no-life loser who spends hours of every single day getting worked-up over posts on the internet. I love tossing **** around to see you and a couple others get their panties in a bunch and not have any idea how to respond other than "Yeah, but you're stupid.". You are nothing but sheer amusement to me.
8/15/2016 3:29 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 8/15/2016 1:01:00 PM (view original):
All3 is an angry guy. Musta burned himself at the last cross burning.
Now if we want to talk about stalkers, this guys has to be a legit candidate. Truly getting worried about the way he continues to throw totally unrelated comments from other threads into things. Seems way, way too genuinely interested in me. Maybe he could stalk Mike and they'd both finally have something to be happy about.
8/15/2016 3:32 PM
All3 posts are hilarious. Guaranteed for a stupid response.
8/15/2016 4:50 PM
All3, taking down Mike:

8/15/2016 5:39 PM
Does taking down Mike at anything ever really count as a win?
It's like waking-up in the morning: just part of everyone's day.
8/16/2016 9:33 AM
Please stop referencing me in every post you make. It's creepy.
8/16/2016 1:40 PM
"Historically bad" ratings for the A-Rod farewell.
8/16/2016 3:04 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/16/2016 1:40:00 PM (view original):
Please stop referencing me in every post you make. It's creepy.
Says the guy so obsessed with me that he started an entire thread about me. Tired of getting destroyed again and again? Not going to try running to Admin. and getting rejected this time? Typical "bully" (internet or otherwise) - kick his *** and watch him cry.
8/16/2016 6:28 PM
Yes, you are destroying me on the internet. Well done. Here's your trophy.

BTW, I redline people from time to time because I think it's funny. I usually do it when someone posts an annoying, long-winded response. Contrary to popular belief, you are capable of learning and shortened your dumbassery.
8/17/2016 6:45 AM
Don't try to sweet talk me now. Too late. You picked your battle and lost. You can either move-on, or continue to get more. Your choice.
8/17/2016 8:20 AM
NO, I AM CRUSHING YOU ON A DAILY BASIS!!!! ACCEPT DEFEAT AND GO AWAY!!!!
8/17/2016 8:42 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/17/2016 8:42:00 AM (view original):
Yup, you're crushing me, you're smarter than me, you're funnier than me, you're stronger than me, you're more handsome than me, you're more everything than me, and your life is infinitely better than mine. If telling yourself those things makes you happy, go right ahead. You can even continue to be a condescending ***** to everyone else for all I care. Just know that **** does fly with me and I'll never let it slide. Besides, it's just so darn easy to rile you up and toy with you. I know you will NEVER let anyone else have the last word, so I anxiously await your funny, intelligent, mature, informative reply.
8/17/2016 1:20 PM
8/17/2016 1:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14 Next ▸
Sayonara, ARod Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.