I am retiring from this site. Topic

I hate to see you go, but totally understand! Loved playing in your leagues and against you. I hope your new career provides well for you and enjoy what brings you happiness!

Jason
3/30/2016 9:43 AM
Thank you all!

Looks like I will have to phase it out. In all of my progs, I will give up 1 of my 2 teams. I have found a commish for 2 of the 3 progs.
3/30/2016 2:18 PM
It has been a pleasure...Thank you for your years of service!
I hope to see you back someday.
3/31/2016 11:12 AM
Sorry to see you go, always a worthy adversary and one of the best commishes this league has seen. Good luck!!
4/2/2016 11:50 PM
You're not going anywhere. I haven't been able to leave this site for perpetuity, SO NEITHER CAN YOU!!!

4/6/2016 6:24 PM
LMAO ... An Arvid sighting! ... May be he'll start a franchise league or take over one of Sarah's (Extreme Themes?) ... (-:
4/6/2016 10:07 PM
Sorry to see you go, a great adversary and commish! Have played in a Live league in forever but still around playing HBD. Be well.
4/24/2016 7:49 PM
gl
yup we played a lot of games to the wee hours of the night , I will miss the trump live experience
gg
4/28/2016 12:38 PM
◂ Prev 12
I am retiring from this site. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.