1950 Historical Replay League draft Topic

We will use “draft your own” AAA with the following parameters
  1. Each season, the theme rules will be set for a number of AAA players sufficient to allow the team with the largest real-life roster enough slots to incorporate all of their players.
  2. Teams that have more than 25 players in the WIS database will draft these additional players into AAA slots.These players MAY be used in games, and the transaction deadline will be set as late as possible to allow for roster moves throughout the season.
  3. Teams with unfilled AAA slots can either draft your own $200K players to fill the AAA slots, or just let WIS fill those slots with random AAA players, but in either case, those players MAY NOT be used in games. They should remain in AAA the entire season.
  4. Again, the purpose of AAA is to include as many real-life players as possible; no SIM-generated AAA players should ever be used in games in this league.
I am unable to enter my extra players for 1951 Pirates. The team used a lot of players in 51.
6/5/2016 8:50 AM
I'll take the Senators. I grew up in St. Louis and would sentimentally like to take the Browns, but that team is really, really bad.

Sorry, fatboydad54, you get the Browns. If you can improve them more than I can do with the Senators, I'll get a just punishment
6/5/2016 10:20 AM
Site mail sent to fatboydad54
6/5/2016 10:22 AM
MLB 115885
6/5/2016 10:34 AM
Posted by dspahlinger on 6/5/2016 10:22:00 AM (view original):
I'll take the Senators. I grew up in St. Louis and would sentimentally like to take the Browns, but that team is really, really bad.

Sorry, fatboydad54, you get the Browns. If you can improve them more than I can do with the Senators, I'll get a just punishment
Just what deserve.

My management last season was dismal at best. Big embarrassment.

After hovering around .500 for most of season, the Braves collapsed at the end despite stellar performances by Spahn, Gordon and Jethro.

I can't do much to screw up the Browns.
6/5/2016 2:44 PM
OK sent a site mail to WIS to get this thing fixed....sorry again
Cubs can't go all year with one catcher and 250 PA's
6/5/2016 10:35 PM
holler at me going forward if you need another owner - I d like to give it a go
11/7/2016 2:59 PM
◂ Prev 12345
1950 Historical Replay League draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.