Away From My Computer Topic

Pete,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I have no words to bring you comfort in this difficult time, other than to say you will be in my prayers.

I pray for the Lord's strength, peace and love to be with you and your family during this time.

Yours in Christ,

Chet
5/10/2016 11:36 PM
Damn, sorry for you loss Pete. Keeping you and yours in my thoughts tonight.

Chris
5/11/2016 1:09 AM
It's times like this that make you wonder why bad things happen to such good people. I can't even explain how hurt I feel for you my friend and I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. You're one of the most loved on this site, and if your sister was even half as good of person as you...what a life she lived. May she rest in peace. Thinking of you and your family in these hard times.
5/11/2016 4:30 AM (edited)
Posted by tampafla on 5/11/2016 4:30:00 AM (view original):
It's times like this that make you wonder why bad things happen to such good people. I can't even explain how hurt I feel for you my friend and I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. You're one of the most loved on this site, and if your sister was even half as good of person as you...what a life she lived. May she rest in peace. Thinking of you and your family in these hard times.
Well said, Anthony
5/11/2016 7:52 AM
Sorry to hear it Pete.
5/11/2016 10:48 AM
Sorry to hear this Pete. You and your family are in my prayers.
5/11/2016 10:51 AM
Sorry to hear Pete :(
5/11/2016 3:28 PM
I appreciate all of you and the support that you have given me through all of this. I'm back home now and trying to catch up on things, I hope all is well with everyone here.
5/15/2016 11:28 PM
I just checked in I was taken aback by the news of your loos Pete , from your words I know your family places their trust in the lord and I Pray that you are comforted at this time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ndMZqT6i4I
5/16/2016 7:25 PM
Thanks Kas, its been a long time since I've listened to Jim Reeves!
5/17/2016 12:08 AM
Pete, just saw this but both of us want to say you remain in our thoughts and prayers.
5/17/2016 1:23 AM
Posted by timberdrive on 5/17/2016 1:23:00 AM (view original):
Pete, just saw this but both of us want to say you remain in our thoughts and prayers.
Thanks guys, it is much appreciated.
5/17/2016 12:33 PM
◂ Prev 123
Away From My Computer Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.