41 REASONS WHY HILLARY MUST GO TO PRISON Topic

31) TIMES 10)

RUSH: I want to switch just for a minute here to the Democrat side. We've alluded to it all day. But some of this stuff is just too good to ignore. First, I'm holding here my formerly nicotine-stained fingers a story from Salon.com. Salon.com. You want to talk about a commie organization? You want to...? I mean, this bunch is... I mean, they're out there arguing over left-wing turf with those bozos at The Nation. The only redeeming quality Salon.com has is Camille Paglia.

But here they have a piece called, "This Is How the FBI Destroys Hillary: Ten Questions That Could End Her White House Dreams," which Salon wants to happen. There's a lot of people on the Democrat side that do not want this woman, for a host of reasons. Let me quickly run through the ten questions this organization, Salon, thinks that if James Comey were to ask her these questions, she does not have any answers for 'em, and it would present her insurmountable legal problems.

"1. What was the political utility in owning a private server and never using a State.gov email address?" Was there a political motive involved here? Were you trying to hide things from your own government about what you were doing with other foreign governments? Why? What was the political reason in having a private server? "2. Were all 31,830 deleted private emails about yoga?" That's what she claims. They were 60,000 e-mails on her server. She said, "I deleted after of them. They were all about yoga or Chelsea's wedding," and we were supposed to accept that and just deal with the 30,000 that we got.

"3. Why didn’t you know that intelligence could be retroactively classified?" She claimed that she didn't know she was trafficking in classified data because she didn't know that after she sent it that somebody made it classified. Which is an out-and-out lie. They're told... They're read the Riot Act! Every government official is read the Riot Act on this stuff. It's part of their orientation, and she didn't need the orientation. She's heard it time and time again as first lady and as a senator"4. Why did you use a Blackberry that wasn’t approved by the NSA?

"5. What did you say to Bryan Pagliano?" That's the guy that set her server. He received immunity. What did you say to this guy? She's cross-referencing what he's saying, and by presumption he's telling the truth. He can't be prosecuted for what he did. He has limited use of immunity. "6. Why were 22 Top Secret emails on a private server," Mrs. Clinton? And whatever her answer there is, it's either gonna be one of ignorance or an out-and-out lie. "7. Was any information about the Clinton Foundation mingled with State Department documents?"

Well, the answer to that, everybody knows, is "yes." So some of these questions would produce a process indictment, a process lie, a'la Martha Stewart. "8. Did President Obama or his staff express any reservations about your private server?" She wouldn't touch that with a ten-foot pole. "9. Did Bill Clinton send or receive any emails on your private network? 10. How was your private server guarded against hacking attempts?" And the last of this piece: These questions could easily give Bernie Sanders the nomination." Salon.com.

4/10/2016 6:04 PM
If it's 3, why do I see 31 of these?
You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.
4/10/2016 6:10 PM
You blocked me.

You don't read my posts.

You don't respond to my posts.

It's a joke. Get it? No you don't.

Now it's 41 and growing. Or didn't you catch that either?

Please continue to block, not read, and not respond to my posts since you can't understand the very fundamentals.

And as always…I'll be open to all peoples from everywheres! Blocking is for sub humans.

And I want to thank you and take this opportunity for pushing me forward. I see now I must create at least 10 more new threads! Thanks to YOU!

I'll always remember you mickt3. I'll never forget the impact you made on me and my life and the way I'll look at ******** like you again.
4/10/2016 6:26 PM

PLEEZE DON'T HIT ME!
4/10/2016 7:12 PM

DON'T TOUCH ME CREEPY *****! AND DON'T CHOKE ME YOU PERVERT GRANDPA FROM ARKANSAS!
4/11/2016 5:26 PM

PLEEZE HELP ME! THEY HAVE ME CHAINED TO A TREE!
4/11/2016 5:30 PM

The bad people are leaving the White House. They don't want you anymore. They gave you to me.

I'll take care of you.
4/11/2016 5:34 PM

HIT THE GAS LADY AND LET'S GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!
4/11/2016 5:35 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/10/2016 6:10:00 PM (view original):
If it's 3, why do I see 31 of these?
You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.
Rush giving out tips on saving up for banging them lil ole Dominican boys non-stop?
4/14/2016 10:23 AM
Holy.

4/14/2016 1:08 PM
Hillary campaigns demanding equal pay for women, yet today on the news it was reported that the Clinton foundation pays women executives 38% less than the men. Not only is she a LIAR but a HYPOCRITE as well!
4/14/2016 10:53 PM
Listen, I'm not one to defend Hillary, but I don't think that's necessarily hypocritical, per se. At least not egregiously so. You can want something politically but still be pragmatic in your business dealings. You're not going to pay people above market rate because you think it's the "right thing to do" until you have real political incentive to do so.

I suspect that some proportion of execs and marketers across a broad range of industries would like increased legal restrictions on how much money you can spend on potential clients. But for the time being, they're still gonna do what they have to to compete with their competitors. That doesn't make them hypocrites. You can separate the practical and the ideal in the real world when you have to...
4/14/2016 11:04 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 4/14/2016 11:04:00 PM (view original):
Listen, I'm not one to defend Hillary, but I don't think that's necessarily hypocritical, per se. At least not egregiously so. You can want something politically but still be pragmatic in your business dealings. You're not going to pay people above market rate because you think it's the "right thing to do" until you have real political incentive to do so.

I suspect that some proportion of execs and marketers across a broad range of industries would like increased legal restrictions on how much money you can spend on potential clients. But for the time being, they're still gonna do what they have to to compete with their competitors. That doesn't make them hypocrites. You can separate the practical and the ideal in the real world when you have to...
I CALL BULLSHIT. GRADE SCHOOL. You don't defend Hillary and then you do.

SO INSTEAD OF BEING A LEADER and paying women in her organizations equal pay, she'll lay back and ***** about it and use the argument to forward her personal agenda and personal profit at the expense of the very people she alleges to champion and defend.

SHE COULD HAVE PAID HER STAFF equal pay when she was in the WHITE HOUSE concocting HillaryCare…but she didn't.
SHE COULD HAVE PAID HER STAFF equal pay as the SENATOR from NEW YORK STATE…but she didn't.
SHE COULD HAVE PAID the women on her staff the same as the men on her staff when she was SECRETARY OF STATE….but she didn't.

THE PARTY OF EQUAL are free to pay their women the exact same as their men any time they want. The Republicans aren't holding them back.

AND WHAT RAKES ME is how it's OK for now to do what you gotta do to compete with competitors and then say "That doesn't make them hypocrites. You can separate the practical and the ideal in the real world when you have to…" while coloring the opposition party as women haters or conducting a war on women.

I wonder if you realize what you said or how others may look at your thought process. You talk a one way street. I see a two lane highway.

YOU PEOPLE have been talking FIX since I was in diapers. I am here to let you know I have observed. I am a witness. Nothing has changed. You've managed to make it worse. Every solution you come up with creates multiple new problems. And it seems only you can come up with even more solutions to solve the problems you created with the last solution. AND that's why we are dead.

YOU HAVE BURIED US under your solutions and you forgot to provide the shovel we need to dig ourselves out. A shovel we didn't need until you threw dirt in the first place.

SO THE LAST EIGHT YEARS have failed to fix poverty. It has gotten worse. It has been a long and tortuous decline. We're still waiting for that racism fix. Still looking for the world to love us because we're good people. Waiting for all the new jobs to come.

I SEEM TO REMEMBER something lost in the fog of time. Hope and change. A new America. A new and brighter future.

BUT I DID LEARN ONE THING! You can say anything here and pretend to get away with it.

4/15/2016 5:33 PM

You can say anything here and pretend to get away with it.

This is clearly true. You prove it every day.
4/16/2016 9:47 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 4/14/2016 11:04:00 PM (view original):

FINE.

NOW HERE IS YOUR POST.

BREAK IT DOWN. Explain each sentence beginning with "I'm not one to defend Hillary…"
4/17/2016 1:19 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
41 REASONS WHY HILLARY MUST GO TO PRISON Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.