That's what I'm thinking. From the player, that message could be a 3 or a 4. So a little more vague than what you'd get from one of your scouts.
4/28/2016 8:16 PM
Just went ahead and confirmed it with a different recruit. The recruit will give you "upside is my middle name" whether he is a 3 or 4, but you can confirm it with an HC scout where you will get one of the other messages.
4/29/2016 10:42 AM
Coach, I noticed your representative in the stands for my last game. I'm glad I could put on a good show for him. I'm sure that your guys took some good notes about my game, and recognized that I have an amazing upside to my game.

I got this from a recruit in my current recruiting process.
4/29/2016 1:24 PM
"All I can say is, incredible upside potential.
I can't say much about his willingness to keep working hard, Coach. It's just not all there."

I just signed a QB with this comment from an AC Scout, love how the first two lines contradict each other
4/29/2016 4:36 PM
One part is potential the other is work ethic
4/29/2016 7:07 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 4/29/2016 4:36:00 PM (view original):
"All I can say is, incredible upside potential.
I can't say much about his willingness to keep working hard, Coach. It's just not all there."

I just signed a QB with this comment from an AC Scout, love how the first two lines contradict each other
Actually, they don't contradict....line 1 is the recruit's potential and line 2 is the recruit's work ethic....they are two separate things.
4/29/2016 7:08 PM
So how do you get a message from your AC once a player is already green? Every once in a while, during the later parts of recruiting, I'll get a message from the player after I send an AC scout when I've scouted nothing on the player up to this point.
5/11/2016 3:26 PM
After you get a player green, you can't get a message from the AC. It will always be from the player.
5/11/2016 3:37 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 5/11/2016 3:37:00 PM (view original):
After you get a player green, you can't get a message from the AC. It will always be from the player.
So why would I get a message from the recruit when all I've sent is one AC scout on him? When you turn recruits green after the first cycle of recruiting from one AC scout, this doesn't happen. You still get the message from your AC.
5/11/2016 3:42 PM
You will also get a message from the player on an AC visit when the player is categorized in a division lower than yours (e.g. if you are in D2, but the player is listed as D3).
5/11/2016 4:27 PM
How about if they're in a higher division? I'm in DII and each recruit comes back as a DIAA prospect. Although I've had plenty DIAA recruits with normal AC scout messages. I think it has something to do with after the signing period maybe. I don't know. I scouted several players all at once and each one that turned green or yellow came back with a response from the player. This has only ever happened after signings have started.
5/11/2016 5:40 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.