General question to satisfy my curiosity Topic

Posted by cwillis802 on 4/29/2016 9:51:00 PM (view original):
Likewise, how would you set base stealing for say 1930 Pinky Hargrave who was 2/2 for SBs but has speed rating of 47.
I set those types at 3
4/30/2016 2:32 AM
Dahs - I agree with what you say completely. Hargrave won't steal much more than 5 attempts if you set him at 5. I usually set him at 0 due to his lack of speed and it's really such a minor ocurrance. I'll have to take a look at Molitor--he is a better example of the question I raised...Hargrave just happened to be on a team I had which is why I thought of him.

Any ideas on the Bill Harris question I asked? Pitcher Harris 1931 has a speed rating of 95. That's fast! He is 0/0 or SBs. What do you set him at for SBs? Do you ever notice if he enters the game as a Pinch Runner? Have you ever noticed him stealing a bag? Perhaps nobody has info on anything like this but I"m curious.
4/30/2016 9:11 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12
General question to satisfy my curiosity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.