Exclusive Ownership LV variable cap Waitlisting Topic

Welcome to the fifty-fifth season of Exclusive Ownership!

First, the basics: variable cap (see below), with no AAA, WW, DH, LIVE, clones, trades, or injuries.

Your cap for this season will be determined as follows: The cap for your first roster will be 90 million. For each player that you claim in round one, your cap will increase by 1 million. Claim 12 players, and your cap is 102 million.

Realignment will be determined by each team's cap. Highest salaries in the NL East, down to lowest in the AL West.If it happens that teams with the same cap must be split between divisions, the tiebreaker will be the higher actual team salary goes in the higher division.

Ballparks with differing names are considered the same if it is the same physical structure, such as Pacific Bell and SBC. Thus, if one owner submits Pac Bell and another submits SBC, then PacBell/SBC/AT&T is blacklisted.

After the parks are done, each owner submits a roster to the commish (that’s me). Your roster must be under 90M initially. When sitemailing, send everything including the draft recap at the top (to confirm your total salary)*. After all 24 rosters are in, they are processed as follows:

(1) any player claimed by multiple teams is blacklisted

(2) any player claimed by only one owner becomes Exclusive property of that owner, and MUST be on all subsequent rosters. However, an owner may change the season of any player they have claimed, while keeping under their cap. And remember, no clones.

After processing, you'll each get a list of players you now own; additionally, all owned and blacklisted players and ballparks will be listed in the Owner's Forum. Then everyone submits a second roster. This continues until everyone has 25 unique players, claimed by no one else anywhere along the way.

Since I will be playing as well, I will send my roster to the first three people who submit rosters before I open them, to keep things on the square. I have already sent my first ballpark attempt to schwarze, a nonparticipating owner.

* To copy and paste roster: Highlight roster, use CTRL+C, open sitemail, use CTRL+V. It will look messy, but that’s OK.

4/21/2016 10:50 PM
Interested owners (first ballpark submitted in bold)

1.) Donburgh
2.) ozomatli
3.) halo23
4.) djraym
5.) ghsisler
6.) lenbo1212
7.) Tucker T's
8.) rickysdad44
9.) cholatse
10.) mllama54
11.) jvt87
12.) skunk206
13.) boclaird
14.) pstuts73
15.) jbap17
16.) EasyE7273
17.) tridentric
18.) Javeo364
19.) Relkcirts
20.) bigmc
21.) midknight
22.) dcmatcheck
23.) batandball
24.) mensu1954

Waitlist

1.)
4/25/2016 10:31 AM (edited)
I would like to join.
4/22/2016 8:48 AM
Just a note I signed on to come back several days ago, but was inadvertently left off. Definitely glad to be back.
4/22/2016 9:13 AM
I'm in - thought I site mailed already. Stadium to be sent.
4/22/2016 5:12 PM
Yes, Javeo, did already sign up. Didn't write it down so naturally it slipped my mind. Why is that happening more often?

Welcome to Relkcirts and bigmc! We need 4 more.
4/22/2016 5:16 PM
Stadium choice sent again today.
4/22/2016 5:16 PM
I'M IN!!!
4/22/2016 7:07 PM
I'm in. Best theme in the SIM.
4/22/2016 8:25 PM
I'll join.
4/22/2016 8:28 PM
Don . . . pencil in Scott . . . mensu1954 . . . I'll send sitemail to confirm.
4/23/2016 9:58 AM
With Scott penciled in, we are FULL, though i will take names for the waitlist.

This feels like 'old home week' with some of these owners signing up. It's great to have all of you back!

Looks like we have 15 parks in.
4/23/2016 1:20 PM
Just checking in to confirm that I would like to join in. Thanks for thinking of me Tom!
4/23/2016 3:55 PM
19 parks in Will sitemail the stragglers.
4/25/2016 10:31 AM
Exclusive Ownership LV variable cap Waitlisting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.