3rd Qtr meltdowns Topic

Hello All!!

i'm having a great time playing everyone, been so much fun and a break from my very stressful day to day life!!

quick question or suggestion, it seems that every 3qrt my team getting out scored and i end up losing?

can anyone out their help me understand why? i'd be forever grateful to you!!

thank you

Garret
4/25/2016 10:31 AM
I would suggest not playing the 3rd quarter at all. In doing this, if the game goes into overtime your team will be well rested.
4/28/2016 1:59 AM
Thank you sir, I appreciate the response, but how would I not play the 3rd quarter? I must really be missing something? is that why each position is numbered 1-2-3-4?
I assumed that was just they amount of players for each position?

again thank you for the response, sorry I have so many more questions!!
4/28/2016 10:58 AM
look at your box score PbP, maybe you're having weird rotation issues but most likely the answer is '**** is random' because it often is - for further information along those lines check out this thread: https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=377256&Page=1&TopicsTimeframe=30
4/29/2016 12:47 PM (edited)
3rd Qtr meltdowns Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.