Supplemental picks Topic

Do they change order as the season progresses. Initially after free agency ended, I was excited, two of my type B's signed right away and I had the 40th and 44th picks in the supplemental round. Now, we're a week away from the amateur draft, I looked again and I have the 56th and 62nd pick....
4/26/2016 8:43 AM
It's most likely that comp pick FA were signed during ST.
4/26/2016 9:04 AM
The comp picks do indeed get reordered when the draft prospects are released.
4/26/2016 9:19 AM
From the "Help" on the "Draft Order" page:

Compensation Ordering Type A compensation picks are inserted in the proper order (based on the draft order) when the offer is accepted. Supplemental round picks are also inserted at the same time, but they are not re-ordered in the proper order until the day the Amateur Draft prospects are announced.
4/26/2016 9:21 AM
Learn something new all the time....
4/26/2016 10:15 AM
So, not to dive too far into this....how is the order of the supplemental round figured? I noticed that multiple teams have 2 supplemental picks, before I get my first one.
4/27/2016 3:15 PM
Admin -> Help -> FAQ -> Amateur Draft
How is the order of supplemental round picks determined? Supplemental draft picks are reordered during the Amateur Draft Preparation period and are ordered based on the draft order. However, if a team has multiple Type A or Type B supplemental picks, their 2nd, 3rd, etc. picks will be after every other team has their 1st supplemental pick.
4/27/2016 3:49 PM
Supplemental picks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.