Yatzr Tool decieved me. Topic

So I started my recruiting grabbed a bunch of undecideds and sent my AC out to see them spent more than 25% of my budget only to find out now they're ALL considering others. The tool still has them undecided but the action scheduler correctly has them all considering other schools.

*sigh*
4/27/2016 12:35 PM
Did you successfully download/update recruits before you sent those scouts out? I know I've almost spent a bunch of money before realizing I had forgotten to download/update from the most recent cycle. What cycle did you do this in?
4/27/2016 12:58 PM
You have to Download/Update recruits the day that recruiting starts in order to get the correct info into yatzr. Then you have to do this after every recruiting cycle in order to keep up to date with the latest information on which schools the recruits are considering.
4/27/2016 1:01 PM
Also, when you update recruits, make sure you check the boxes for Update recruits, Updated signed players, Update multiples, and Update Coach info.
4/27/2016 1:06 PM
I also double check through the actual website. You have to update each time...that is the key.
4/27/2016 1:28 PM
you can cancel your recruiting actions and get the $ back before the first cycle runs tomorrow.
4/27/2016 2:49 PM
Yatzr Tool decieved me. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.