I guaranteed a RB to start this season. Through 6 games, he's only started once but has been at the top of the depth chart all along. What's my problem?

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/TeamProfile/PlayerRatings.aspx?tid=49723
4/30/2016 3:22 PM
I see that you play shotgun as one of your formations and I just checked one game out of the six that you played and you were playing a lot of shotgun. No RB will get playing time while playing out of the shotgun so the only way you're going to get him enough time to get him starts is by using your other formations.
4/30/2016 3:27 PM
crap
4/30/2016 3:40 PM
Yea.. you are using shotgun so much none of your RBs are getting a start. Maybe throw proset in a little bit more when you have a big lead.
4/30/2016 3:45 PM
Too bad I don't start the game with a big lead...
4/30/2016 4:43 PM
You only have one human coach remaining and none of those SIMS look strong enough to beat you. If it were me, I would play Pro-Set for 100% of the time for the rest of the season. His WE will improve by the end of the season. During playoffs, you can go back to your normal game plan and not worry about another drop in WE.
4/30/2016 5:14 PM
How many starts will satisfy the promise?
4/30/2016 8:14 PM
At least 32%playing time for each game should get you a start for each game.Some players will accept not starting a couple of games as long as his total combined % is good and the not starts are spread out over all games.. It is hard to gauge the combined % as each player is different as to what satisfies him. ( I have had some not to bright players accept as low as 28 % as a start. )

It is all give and take so you should give as much time as you can for promised starts.

My OF formations are I, TRIP, and SHOTGUN. My RBs have no problem getting their starts.
5/1/2016 3:07 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.