RPHL Club Needs NEW Owner! - FILLED Topic

The Blackburn Hamlet

Entering our 11th season, the Random Progressive Hockey League has an opening for a new owner. You'd be taking the reigns of a team several seasons in the making. Following a disappointing season in which the Blackburn Hamlet failed to qualify for post-season play, the only owner this club has ever known has decided to call it quits.

Here is the roster:

C 64-65 Norm Ullman
C 61-62 Dave Keon
C 97-98 Daymond Langkow
LW 79-80 Clark Gillies
LW 02-03 Marian Hossa
LW 59-60 Ab McDonald
LW 69-70 Jean-Paul Parise
RW 77-78 Guy Lafleur
RW 96-97 Jaromir Jagr
RW 72-73 Danny Grant
RW 64-65 Paul Henderson
D 13-14 Duncan Keith
D 76-77 Bill Hajt
D 72-73 Jim Neilson
D 57-58 Doug Harvey
D 78-79 Doug Wilson
G 11-12 Henrik Lundqvist
G 01-02 J.S. Giguere

Total Salary: $87,802,485

About the RPHL...

- $100 million salary cap (expands to 110 until the draft)
- 18 keepers
- NO playoff intensity
- Average minor leaguers
- Trades (8 votes to veto)
- Max Injuries: 2
- RANPROG Hockey News -- league's own pseudo sporting newspaper
- Friendly AND helpful owners welcoming newbies!

S11 Draft

Finishing 21st overall the Hamlet will select fourth in rounds 2 through 5 and 1st overall thanks to winning the draft lottery. Round One. The upcoming draft which includes players such as Scott Niedermayer, Dave Andreychuk, Mikko Makela, Marcel Dionne, Dave Kerr, Jeremy Roenick and Simon Gagne among others. The franchise CAN be renamed and relocated to anywhere of your choosing. Each team has their own custom jersey so any name change will also include a new jersey design. This IS one of our best teams from top to bottom despite their poor S10 showing.

*** Feel free to sitemail me any questions you may have! ***
5/3/2016 12:26 PM (edited)
He is in my conference, but I can take it through the draft if you are stuck. Site mail Lostnfound74. If nobody buys it, I will happily take it under that account. Dunno how you are with flipping him into the other conference, though. Give it a few days, and then site mail me if you are ok with this.. unless someone buys the team.
5/2/2016 6:17 AM (edited)
OK i take it
5/3/2016 4:50 PM
Posted by wininie on 5/3/2016 4:50:00 PM (view original):
OK i take it
Welcome aboard!. I'll sitemail you as soon as I get your forum access setup.
5/3/2016 8:06 PM
RPHL Club Needs NEW Owner! - FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.