THE Mission Impossible (MLB115640) 1 needed Topic

By reading this message U have completed the 1st STEP. Now comes the parts that make this "THE" Mission Impossible.

There is only ONE (1) assignment slots left. U must have skill (2 choose a group of 25 players that have made it N2 the MLB for less than $100M total). U will B able 2 choose from all of the CAREER League players (no cookies found here, lifetime baseball statics converted 2 a single 162 game season). Remember there are NO AAA players 2 help get U through the season. Yes there will B the WW & trades allowed.

Thus step 2 is to join MLB115640 "Season XXI CAREER League $100 MIL Advantage TOC" with your friends that R already N as follows:

1. GP's next Best Guess VIII----------------------------------------- tab316us
2. Mavericks-------------------------------------------------------------- moose821
3. Hoboken Zephyrs---------------------------------------------------- ny2dave
4. The unexpected virtue of ignorance----------------------------- Byrdmann
5. Speed XVI-------------------------------------------------------------- anderson1857
6. Bubba's Braves XVI-------------------------------------------------- anderson1857
7. Tongue of the Fatman------------------------------------------------ tomb67
8. Yaks and the low Horses-------------------------------------------- kingscourt
9.DOMINICAN BOGGS OR PERDRO------------------------------ ligapelota
10.Travel Time------------------------------------------------------------- Hagsag
11.Nuggets------------------------------------------------------------------ Oomaga
12.Carolina Excuses& Lies---------------------------------------------- jsk4122
13.x factor 49---------------------------------------------------------------- bublooo
14.GP's Bama Slammers------------------------------------------------- tab316us
15.No Idea What I'm Doing---------------------------------------------- frank_drebin
16.Church Softball Team------------------------------------------------- ronniej
17.Dome Demons 6------------------------------------------------------- fredkeuger
18.Let George Do It------------------------------------------------------- batballguy
19.Apocalyptic Warriors-------------------------------------------------- psychozombie
20.100m career exploration---------------------------------------------- WaitNSee
21.Interesting---------------------------------------------------------------- drocman212
22.Marco Polo--------------------------------------------------------------- anderson1857
23.A-Team-------------------------------------------------------------------- Davidl2003

One of the teams from each of the 1st - 3rd, 7th, & 13th-15th seasons have finished in the MONEY in their TOC. And Season 4-6 & 8-12 did not finish in the money in their TOC. Season XIII & XIV representative actually WON it's TOC. Season XV finished 2nd in the TOC. Season XVIII teams are in their TOC. Season XIX is close to starting the play-offs & XX is near the All-Star break.

STEP 4 Win the TOC. Thus U will have completed my plan 2 prove that a team of CAREER League player of $100M have an advantage in the TOC against OL teams {we are going for number THREE TOC winner.
5/7/2016 8:04 PM (edited)
If you have never played a Career League, I will tell you it is easier to be competitive in than in an Open League because the cookies are not as well known. Since there are not as many Career Leagues as Open Leagues. There are a lot of HOFers that has never played in a Career League. Also there are less players to chose from. TRY IT YOU MAY LIKE IT, this is one of the best ways possible. Come join us!

Note, season II winner was rated a {Prospect}.
5/3/2016 11:24 AM
We need you!!!

I can guarantee you will have FUN; however, if you are like me. You need to at lest get to the TOC before you can be happy. Then win the TOC
5/4/2016 8:03 AM
Down to three (3) open spots.
5/7/2016 8:37 AM (edited)
Now we are ready & waiting that ONE special owner to fill our league {Season XXI} & hear the call "Play ball".
5/7/2016 8:02 PM
If you still need ONE, I'll give it a whirl!!
5/8/2016 9:07 PM
sORRY, TOOK MY ENTRY OVER TO bASKETCALL"S SIMILAR LEAGUE!
5/10/2016 9:20 PM
THE Mission Impossible (MLB115640) 1 needed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.