Help - I Think I'm Being Haunted Topic

Played HD awhile ago under name 'baumsaway.' 5-6 years ago maybe. Played with my friend 'bigbucks69.' I remember playing at St. Edward's, Chestnut Hill; can't remember the others. Can't remember what worlds. Stop playing. Me and bigbucks drift apart. Bigbucks passes away unexpectedly.

Fast forward to some months ago. Get the itch. Try to login to old username. Can't remember login/password - assume it would have been baumsaway. Don't have the email. Send a ticket to WIS telling them I lost password/email. They reply and ask if I tried the forgot password button. :/ Whatever, sign up a new account - I had sucked before anyway.

Still curious if I can find my old username. Can't really search because you can't look at standings from worlds you're not in. Forget until today. Bored. Both worlds in offseason. Messing around in job search - hmmm Crum sounds familiar. Check history of Macalester - bigbucks92! Found him. I was in his conference. St. Mary's (MN) - baumsaway - seasons 26-33! Found myself! Let's check out my stats and relive some old memories.

Click resume. Click on username from resume window. ACTIVE TEAMS!?!? Lincoln Memorial in Rupp. Active from season 68 to current season???? WTF is going on? Ghost of bigbucks??? Am I crazy? Am I dead?
5/4/2016 1:41 PM (edited)
Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?
5/4/2016 12:20 PM
Bigbucks also has active teams. Scared for my life right now.
5/4/2016 1:10 PM
Posted by Baums_away on 5/4/2016 1:10:00 PM (view original):
Is he dead?
5/4/2016 1:22 PM
In Crum:
bigbucks69:
82 - Nebraska Kearney - active.
81 - Nebraska Kearney.
80 - Nebraska Kearney.
79 - Nebraska Kearney.
78 - Abilene Christian.
77 - Abilene Christian.
76 - Abilene Christian.
75 - Abilene Christian.
74 - Abilene Christian.
73 - Abilene Christian.
64 - Nyack.
38 - Bloomfield.
33 - Macalester.
32 - Macalester.
31 - Macalester.
30 - Macalester.
29 - Macalester.
28 - Macalester.
27 - Macalester.
26 - Macalester.

5/4/2016 1:23 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 5/4/2016 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Baums_away on 5/4/2016 1:10:00 PM (view original):
Is he dead?
I went to his funeral.
5/4/2016 1:24 PM
Alright, we're finally getting down to it. But before we dive in head first: are ghosts, being crazy, and being dead, each mutually exclusice terms...if not, will our model have to account for them all or just some??? Thanks, looking forward to this.
5/4/2016 1:27 PM
so OP, you and your deceased friend both have active teams? Did you try to sitemail them to see if you can figure it out? This is rather fascinating...
5/4/2016 1:33 PM
did he have family like a son who might've taken over?
5/4/2016 1:34 PM
i think this just confirms what many of us have suspected for a while. WIS has bots playing the game, with better AI than SIMAI, to keep up the appearance of actually having customers.
5/4/2016 1:38 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/4/2016 1:38:00 PM (view original):
i think this just confirms what many of us have suspected for a while. WIS has bots playing the game, with better AI than SIMAI, to keep up the appearance of actually having customers.
5/4/2016 1:39 PM
everyone is a bot except for you
5/4/2016 1:40 PM
CAN SOMEONE FROM RUPP VIEW THE GULF SOUTH CONFERENCE PAGE. PLEASE HURRY
5/4/2016 1:44 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/4/2016 1:40:00 PM (view original):
everyone is a bot except for you
ha! its true, "real life" is just an ancestor simulation - statistically speaking, its almost a certainty, right? the only question is, why was i placed into this ancestor simulation? experiment? punishment? i totally would buy that i did some pretty bad **** in the over world. i just consider myself lucky i was placed in this ancestor sim, instead of something like the cube.
5/4/2016 1:44 PM
To see if Baumsaway or BigBucks have commented in the conference chat?
5/4/2016 1:45 PM
1|2|3...10 Next ▸
Help - I Think I'm Being Haunted Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.