The Triple Lindy- a new 3 era progressive-6 are in Topic

Gotcha
5/6/2016 5:58 PM
This could be interesting. Dead ball teams will have advantage I think. It is filling 1st as well.
5/6/2016 6:47 PM
The modern era player pool is much larger than the other two eras. To offset that advantage, the early and mid era owners get the option of using the current season, or the proceeding season. There are a lot of players that have a subpar season now and then. You would get to use their good seasons back to back. That makes it much easier to put a good team on the field.

Remember that only 8 owners draft from each era. You will get quality players much farther into the draft, generally speaking...
5/6/2016 7:17 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You always get the option of using the current OR proceeding season, if your era is in season 1960 or earlier...

That applies up to and including the 1960 season.

Does not apply to players you acquire from a team of a different era. If you traded for 1966 Willie Mays, you could only use his current season. In '67 you would have to use his '67 season, and so on.

Here's where you can have an option... If you acquire a draft pick from one of the other eras, you will make that pick in that particular draft. In this case, you will get the option to use current or proceeding season, for as long as you possess that player. (I will also keep a list of these)
5/6/2016 8:53 PM (edited)
I'll take AL 1940
5/8/2016 8:06 PM
Good to see you here

6 signed up
5/8/2016 8:22 PM
◂ Prev 12
The Triple Lindy- a new 3 era progressive-6 are in Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.