Rule V Leg #52 - waitlist Topic

Posted by moses_k on 5/8/2016 8:39:00 PM (view original):
We will give this a shot if there is still an opening?
Hi, moses. Thanks for your interest. As of this moment, it looks like we're full, but I'm putting you on the waitlist just in case. You'll be first in line if there's an opening.
5/8/2016 8:43 PM
Had one owner tell me he would be out of the country for a good chunk of the draft. Waiting to hear about his internet access before proceeding.
5/9/2016 12:16 PM
Speaking of which, we are leaving Wed for Athens, to board a cruise ship...Should have internet once on board, though time difference could be a bear...

Wed will be a complete 'dark' day...

DBP
5/9/2016 2:37 PM
Posted by dilligafdbp on 5/9/2016 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Speaking of which, we are leaving Wed for Athens, to board a cruise ship...Should have internet once on board, though time difference could be a bear...

Wed will be a complete 'dark' day...

DBP
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to have the franchise draft done before you leave. Then start the player draft Thurs/Fri. As long as you can check in once per day or so, we should be in good shape.
5/9/2016 3:06 PM
Generally check in twice a day while on vacation, early morn/late afternoon...Again, that will be 'Med' time...Whatever that is...

DBP
5/9/2016 7:28 PM
Draft thread is ready to go. specsman can start us off whenever he's ready. I'll keep moses_k in the loop, just in case we lose someone, as he's first on the waitlist.
5/10/2016 5:47 AM
Please put me on the waitlist for whenever there's an opening. This was always one of my favorite theme leagues and I'd like to do it again. Thanks.
5/15/2016 12:26 PM
◂ Prev 12
Rule V Leg #52 - waitlist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.