Who wants Trump to be President? Topic

I am interested in hearing why people want Trump to be President. Best I can figure is that his supporters believe in one or more of these ideas:
  • Hillary Sucks
  • America is to PC and we need a straight shooter
  • He knows business and that's good for the country
  • Immigrants are bad for the country

What am I missing?
5/6/2016 9:18 AM
Serious lack of walls and red hats in America?
5/6/2016 9:35 AM
D - All of the above

Plus people are sick of the American Governmental system being fundamentally broken and want to see change. One way or another, Trump being elected POTUS will create change.
5/6/2016 10:12 AM (edited)
End of Obamacare.
Making NATO countries have their own armed forces. Let them spend some of their own money and cut their social programs.
5/6/2016 9:50 AM
I am voting for him, but per usual it is because I am voting against the other guy.
5/6/2016 9:51 AM
Mental impairment.
5/6/2016 11:17 AM
Self loathing.
5/6/2016 11:28 AM
Certain "brilliant" WIS posters are against it, so it must be the right thing to do.
5/6/2016 12:03 PM
Finally putting Hillary behind bars.
5/6/2016 6:07 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/6/2016 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Mental impairment.
This is no different than our last 2 presidents. I thought it was a requirement to live there in the 21st century.
5/7/2016 7:05 AM
Posted by raucous on 5/6/2016 9:51:00 AM (view original):
I am voting for him, but per usual it is because I am voting against the other guy.
No GOOD choice but the lesser of two evils! I can't stand Mr. Bombastic or the Wicked Witch so I will do the same or refrain from voting, period.
I think the majority of people, right now Republicans, are just trying to send a message that they are fed up with current politicians and their worthless efforts to make things better. When we get to the Presidential election, if Hillary hasn't been indicted by then, Trump will stomp her into the ground because the same thing will happen to her like it did to Cruz, Kasich, Rubio and all the other ESTABLISHED politicians. She is just another insider that will get the message of, "WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THE BS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR." Get the F out of here! We don't want you!
5/8/2016 11:18 AM (edited)
5/8/2016 4:42 PM
America - where the Hypocrite Party would be a shoo-in to get elected.
5/8/2016 6:05 PM
While I'll be voting in the general election in November, most likely I'll be leaving the Presidential line blank. I'll only vote if the race in my state looks like it could be close, but in general my state tends to vote heavily blue for President.
5/8/2016 8:15 PM
Maybe you can vote for Gary Johnson?

I voted for the Libertarian guy in 2004, because there was no way I was going to vote for Dumbass II or Thurston Howell III.
5/8/2016 10:17 PM
12 Next ▸
Who wants Trump to be President? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.