Finances Topic

I have been playing FC Dynasty for 40 seasons and love it. That being said, I still have little to no idea of how your balance translates in to you next season's balance. Does anyone have a formula or even a theory on how its determined? Thanks!
5/6/2016 11:57 AM
Not sure if I understand what you're asking, but maybe this will help.

Your balance accrues based on your revenues from games played, minus your operating costs. At season rollover, you carry forward whatever your ending balance was. Then you get your league payout, whatever your world pays to each team for operations. In World 63 it's 4 million, not sure if it changes from world to world because that's the only world I've played in a long time. Then you account for your roster's cost at the start of the season.

Carried over cash + league payout - total salaries = balance on Day 1.

5/6/2016 12:58 PM
Ok, here's where I don't understand... I had $2.05M at season's end, shed several $100K's (about $600K) in salary and I start thiis year with a $600K deficit? I don't understand how that happens???
5/16/2016 1:49 PM
What's your league payout? If it's 4 million, you're starting this season with 4 + 2.05 = 6.05 mil. That's got to cover your payroll, so if you're in 600k deficit that tells me your payroll is currently 6.05 + 600k = 6.65 mil.

You now have to lose 600k by rollover of week 11. Choose a player you don't need (or can replace) and offer him for transfer. Get your money out of deficit. At Week 11 the transfer period closes and free agent players are assigned to AI teams. If you're deficit at that time, the sim will cut one or more of your players to bring you out of the red. And I'm not sure how it chooses, it could be your most expensive player.

5/16/2016 2:11 PM
Posted by Verd on 5/6/2016 11:57:00 AM (view original):
I have been playing FC Dynasty for 40 seasons and love it. That being said, I still have little to no idea of how your balance translates in to you next season's balance. Does anyone have a formula or even a theory on how its determined? Thanks!
I don't go under my roll over budget each season. I'll spend it on arena and scouting to the point where it sorta's equal the amount of my roll over budget. I don't play the game with skills I play the game as a money managment game.
5/17/2016 6:46 PM
Finances Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.